Souls

Author Chan is fangirling. I JUST OVERREAD THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS I MAEE AND IT WAS SO CUTE!!!!

Handplates: Calm down.

YOU LOVE Y/N! I CAN'T CALM DOWN!

Handplates: *Chuckles lightly* I'm sure you can try harder than that.

SUGARPEAS!!!!

Handplates: DROP THOSE RIGHT NOW!

OKAY *DRO- Drops a bowl of sugar peas*
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n POV~

I woke up. I was still blushing. I got dressed. I was still blushing. I brushed my damn teeth. I was still blushing. And the best part is, I don't even know why I am.... I'm being sarcastic about this being a good thing.

I put on my lab coat and ran downstairs. I got some toast, greeted Alphys and Undyne, which apparently Undyne slept over so things were great, and I ran out the house. I walked to the riverperson and took a ride to Hotland, soon arriving at the lab. I entered and checked in. I was ten minutes early. I grabbed my clipboard and walked to the Experiment hall.

I saw Chara there, sitting in the chair, with Frisk by their side. Gaster gave me a questionable look. "You're early..... That's very surprising....yet satisfying. Today you'll need to take notes on Cha- I mean WDG C's soul." He soon left and Frisk looked up at me.