Not a experiment (Chapter Preview)

(Here's what I'm working on currently)

I'm back from my time off, and I got plans! And big ones!

Handplates Sans: Enjoy!
____________________________________

Y/N POV

Eventually the royal family left, and then soon after, I had to as well. That's too bad. I really like it at the lab. I like Frisk, Chara, and Papyrus. And I really, really like Sans. But, I know I'm not supposed to make emotional ties with the patients... Not experiments.

Once I got home, I fell face down onto my bed and fell asleep.

~Time skip to morning ~

I woke up and quickly showered and dressed myself, running downstairs. "Hi alphys!" I said, sprinting to the table and grabbing my slice if toast she made me. She's so sweet! Undyne is a lucky woman. "Have a nice day, Y/N!" Alphys waved me off and I ran out the house.

I eventually got to the lab, and entered the elevator.

*Insert weird elevator music here*

Once the elevator door opened, I saw Gaster there there with his arms crossed. He did not look happy.

"Do you take this job as a joke, Y/N?" He asked me.

"No sir."

"Then how come all you have been doing was collaborating with the experiments and not getting a scent of work done?"

". . ."

"That's what I thought. At least Alphys got her job do- You know what, Ms. L/N?

"...Yes sir?"

"Tell Alphas to come in tomorrow if she wants her old job back."

I tensed. "W-wait, you don't mean-"

"Ms. L/N your work has been very unsatisfactory for the last month. You're fired."