Left Brain; Right Brain

THE LEFT BRAIN AND RIGHT BRAIN SANS EXPIREMENT!!!

Handplates: Oh hell.

Yusssss

Author Chan's left brain: I am the left brain, I am the left brain. I work very hard until my inevidible death brain. You got a job to do, you better do it right, and the right way, is with the left brain's might.

Author Chan's right brain: I LIKE OREOS AND DIICKS... HEH HEH YES!! IN THAT ORDER! AND I CRIED FOR A HOUR WATCHING TOY STORY THREE, WOODY!! I AM THE RIGHT BRAIN!! I HAVE FEELINGS!! I KNOW I MAY BE ALL OVER THE PLACE, BUT I'M LUSTFUL, TRUSTFUL, AND JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY TO LOVE!.. OR PUT THEIR PENUS IN!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sans POV~

I KNOW I'M HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING OUT HOW TO WORK THIS 'LOVE' THING, BUT THIS IS INSANE!!

So Gaster woke me up and I was sitting in a chair in the experiment hall. The sound of beeping buttons was heard in the background. "Hello patient WDG S1" A robotic female voice announced. I drank some on the water next to me then put it back. I was given a pill to help with my hence said, 'love', problems last week so this is probably what it's about.

"Hi, I'm sorry" I said "How are you feeling" The robot lady asked. "Not great." I honestly answered. "Has the treatment been working?" Called it. "No, it hasn't been." "What are your remaining symptoms?" "I just- I internalize my feelings, I-I have trouble articulating other people like and relating to them is just-" I was about to finished but the robot interrupted me "So basically you're a little bitch?" I was shocked. " Oh uh real mature of you disembodied voice..up there" "I was just joking, nigger" Are you serious....

"We are right by Oakland, Kay? Careful with that shit" I smart talked.

"I am not human, I can say whatever I want"

"Alright just get to the point! Wha-what is wrong with me? Please"

"Your emotions and your logic are at war."

"... Okay"

"Your creativity and your analysis are at War.... and most simply.. You're left and right brain are at war."

".. My left and right brai-"

"To fix the problem, we must separate them from each other."

"Separate?"

"Separating your Ural logical functions in 5.....4.....3.....2-"

"Can't we book a appointment or so-"

".....1..... This may hurt a bit"

"I don't even know what it is"

".... 0"

I fell back on the chair as I could no longer feel my connection to the world. I started getting a major headache and wrapped my arms around my head, aching in pain. Then everything went dark.

"..... Isolation complete."

~No one's POV~

Handywork music started playing as Sans, but the colour blue, stood up from the seat..