chapter 31

[Katie's Point of View]

Everything happened so fast. One minute I'm being raped by my dad and the second, I'm in the hospital with Justin and my dad.

Dad got shot in the stomach and Justin in his arm. But he lost a lot of blood so I'm really worried about him. I could care less if my dad die, he don't deserve to live. And I have a stabbed leg that hurts a lot so I need medical help too. But I can't even imagine what Justin's going through.

Cop: "So your dad tried to rape you again?" I sighed.

You: "No that's why I said it. Look, I've already told you this more than 3 times now. There's nothing more of it."

Cop: "OK thank you for your time and cooperation Ms. Johnson." He walked out and I managed to go to Justin's bed. His bed was next to mine.

He's in coma but I'd rather say he's asleep. He looked so pale and his arm was blue and purple. He saved my life. Again.

You: "Wake up Justin, please (I softly shook him) C'mon wake up" I shook him a bit more but nothing happened.

I sighed and went back to bed. I laid down and fell asleep.

Then I woke up again and went out the room to look for a doctor but the hallway was empty. I went to the reception to talk to the receptionist [duh!] but she wasn't there either. Everyone was... gone. I grabbed a phone and tried calling the police but it was dead.

You: "Hello? Anyone here?! (I went upstairs and it was dead too. Then I saw John in the end of the hallway, just like in school) Where is everyone?!"

John: "Not where you are" He chuckled darkly.

You: "What do you want?!?!"

John: "I already told you what I want. I want you." He walked to me and I ran back to my room.

You: "Justin! (I shook him furiously making him roll on his back. He's... dead.) NOOOO!" I fell on the floor and just cried.

Voice: "Katie! Katie!" I opened my eyes, panting and saw Justin. it was a nightmare.

You: "Justin!!" I hugged him tight.

Justin: "Ow" I pulled back

You: "I'm so sorry! But how's your am? How are you? When did you wake up?"

Justin: "Easy there. (I blushed) My am is good and I am too. I woke up a while ago. (He smiled and I smiled back) The doctor said we can get out of here in a week and you can come live with me and my mom."

You: "Really?"

Justin: "Yeah. You can't live on the streets now can you?"

You: "I guess not."

[skipping 1 week...]

Pattie: "Welcome back" She hugged us.

Justin: "This is my mom Pattie."

You: "I know"

Justin: "You do? How?"

You: "My memory is back. I don't know how but it is" I smiled and they smiled back.

Justin: "That's great (He hugged me and we hugged Pattie again. We went to his room) My mom said you'll have your own room but 'till it's set, you'll have to share mine with me. Is that ok?"

You: "That's perfectly fine (I laid down on his bed.) What if he comes back?"

Justin: "Katie he won't come back. And if he wakes up, he'll be in jail."

You: "But what if he gets out again?"

Justin: "Katie, try and let it go. He won't come back. (I saw him with a serious face and nodded.) Good. Now do you wanna play some Xbox?"

You: "Sure" I sat down.

[skipping...]

Justin: "I'M GONNA KILL YOU" We're playing James Bonds.

You: "How's your singing thing going?"

Voice: "Justin!"

Justin: "Be right back (He ran down and came back.) It was mom. She's going out with a friend for a few hours. (I nodded) And my singing thing, I got signed and I'm releasing an album soon." I paused the game and looked at him.

You: "Are you serious? (I hugged him) I'm so happy for you! You're gonna be big Justin!"

Justin: "Thank you Katie. And I'm sorry for everything"

You: "I'm sorry too"

I looked in his eye as he leaned in. Our lips met and it quickly turned into a make out season.

We laid down, without breaking the kiss, with him hovering me. My fingers roamed through his hair and I felt him smile. I went down to his shirt to take it off but the door flew open.

I pushed Justin away and sat up finding Chaz and Ryan with big grin on their faces.

Ryan: "Oh I'm sorry. Did we interrupt something?" They laughed.

Justin: "Get out. We'll meet you downstairs" I could hear the annoyance in his voice. I was blushing like crazy as they walked out.

The second the door closed, Justin and I burst in laughter. We walked downstairs to living room.

Chaz: "You did it in 3 minute?! Nice bro!" Chaz held his hand up for Justin to hi-5 him but instead Justin face-palmed him [u know what I mean right? lol]

Justin: "Shut up"

Chaz: "Anyways, (He turned to me) Katie, I heard you got your memory back?"

You: "Yep" I smiled.

Chaz: "Wanna go have a water fight?"

You: "Yes! But I can't run very fast because of my leg." They nodded and we got all the water guns.

The water fight started and it was so much fun! Just like the old times