Chapter 3: Escape

Haii!!! Hope you like this chapter ^0^!!

~~Ally's P.O.V~~

I walkd in with, Now my past out best friend, Jeff, And I guess SlenderMan. When I walked in I saw the same guy with the blue mask and Sally, But there was more people. There was 3 people, One look liked Link from the Legand Of Zelda only his eyes were creepy,Really creepy, Also I saw someone in a brown-ish Hoodie with a frown on his face he looked like he had a mask on. Last I saw anothee person eating a cheesecake, He had a mask but it looked like a women's mask ,He had brown hair and a sweater.

"Guy's this is Ally" SlenderMan told them, They all looked away what they were doing.

"And this is her past our friend" I gave Jeff a 'Don't you dare say that' look, He just rolled his eyes.

"Ally this is Masky, Hoodie, Jack, and BEN." I was really shy and I gave them a little wave.

"Sup" BEN waved back.

"Hi" I guess Jack didn't really care much.

"Hello" Masky and Hoodie both said.

"Hey you guy's forgot about me!!" I saw Sally come in from upstairs.

"Ugh! Anyway can I drop her now?" Jeff sighed.

"Put her in the couch and let her rest,Then I will clear her memory of what happend today." SlenderMan said I nodded back at him.

Rose was a little, How do you say it? Oh yeah! Bipolar! I love her as a Best friend but sometimes she can be a little crazy.

"Looks like it will rain cats and dogs outside" Sally looked out the window all happy.

"Oh Well I got to go back home, I need some sleep for school" I said out loud so everyone will hear. I walked to the door but somone grabed my arm pulling me to their chest. I turned my head to see who it was, Jeff.

"Let me go!" I tried to break free but it was no use.

"Sorry But we can't let you go out in the rain" SlenderMan said as he went to pat my head like some dog, Im not a dog!

"Then where will I sleep?" I finally broke free of Jeff's grip.

"Well we don't have a spare room,But... you can sleep....Jeff.." I was about to throw up in my mouth. I never NEVER going to sleep with a killer!!

"NO!" Me and Jeff yelled and everybody looked at us, Which now made Rose wake up.

"Hmph? What Happend?" Rose looked so confused and looked at everyone.

"Uh- You hit your head on a rock!" I lied but I think she knew what happend.

"Oh well- What.The.Hell is going on here-OMG WHO ARE YOU GUYS-WHAT?" Rose was about to go insane now.

"Calm down Rose!" I tried to calm her but she wouldn't.

"NO THESE ARE NOT NORMAL PEOPLE, IVE GOTTA CALL THE POLICE, CO'MON ALLY!!" She yelled straight into my face which made me mad. Then out of nowhere she passed out,again but someone hit her with a pan.

"That should do it!"Jeff smiled as if he just won an award. "Good now drag her body and I will clear her memory" SlenderMan ordered Masky and Hoodie to drag her body out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Oh! And one thing Ally, Make yourself at home" I smiled and sat down on the couch where I saw BEN play a video game with Jack. I took my phone out and looked at the time,It was 7:01pm. I went threw my phone and into my photos. I saw me and my dad at the park and my dad photo bombed me, I started to tear up a little bit. I also saw another one of my dad taking his first ever selfie, I gave a little chuckle and turned off my phone for now.

"What's wrong?" Sally looked at me with a worried face.

"N-N-Nothin, It's fine" She shruged and did her stuff like playing doll's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time that SlenderMan took rose home and yet she was asleep. When he came back I sighed and got up from the couch and walked to him.

"Um, Hey Mr.-"

"Call me Slendy" I nodded and told him my question.

"Um soo where do I sleep?" I saw Jeff walking in from the kitchen to walking to us.

"I told you with Jeff!" He sounded kina hyper it was acutally funny.

"Um how about NO!!" Jeff moaned I rolled my eyes and looked to the ground.

"YOU WILL MAKE HER SLEEP WITH YOU, IF YOU HURT HER I WILL HURT YOU!" Slendy yelled at Jeff and I was suprised how he yelled without a mouth.

"UGGGHHH! Fine" He moaned and went upstairs.

"You coming?" He asked me And I followed him to his room.

His room was Red and had Blood Stains on his bed, I didn't really care much but at the same time it was creepy.

"Look, don't wake me up or I will make you go to sl-"

"Ok Ok! Gosh Mr.Bossy pants!" He rolled his eyes at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours pass and I still didn't go to sleep. I wanted to get out of here now!! I quietly pushed myself out of Jeff's bed where he was sound asleep and snoring a little bit. I looked at a a big window next to me and saw how outside was, Pitch dark where the moon was shining threw the night. I thought it would not be able to open it, But just my luck I was able to open it!

I opened it quietly and went out and I was on the roof, Great! I breathed in the nice air and closed my eyes to jump. I counted to 5.

5

4

3

2

1

JUMP!

I jumped off the roof landing on the nice wet grass. I didn't care about being wet I just ran for it.

I ran as fast as I could until I saw the city light's. I bumped into a few people but I didn't give a crap. I ran to my apartment complex and into my Apartment.

I had a fake plant where I hid my keys. I finally found it and unlocked my door and went straight in to my room.

"Hey there" I heard a deep voice next to me in bed, I jumped out of bed and turned on the lights and there I saw, Jeff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

~Yaz ♥