The Beginning (3rd book in the 'Adopted' series)

Ryan's pov --long ago--

I looked around my apartment. It's been 6 months since Panic! broke up. 4 months, 3 weeks, 2 days, 5 hours, 10 minutes, and 56 seconds and counting since I last saw Brandie in person. I fucking miss her. After the break up Brandie was touring a lot, and she has to raise her 2, I think now 3 kids, and is still a soccer player. When did things get so damn complicated? Why can't we just be kids again? I missed spending weekends hiding away from our parents when she wasn't in and out of the orphanage. Even the times before she was out there. I miss just running around, playing and performing together, everything's we used to do. The worst part is that I doubt we'll ever be friends like that again.

I sighed before grabbing a beer and turning on the tv. Of course it was coverage of a concert Brandie's doing. Gabby walked in and I smiled as Brandie looked at the camera saying,

"I have this feeling an extremely old friend of mine is watching this so I wanna give them a shot out. Ryan Ross, you clumsy mother fucker, I hope you know that I miss you and as soon as I get home I expect to see you waiting at the airport. If not then I'll arrange a fry violent whip cream and water gun attack for the next time you come over! Love ya RyRo."

Gabby laughed and rested her head on my shoulder whispering, "I miss her."

I nodded in agreement and at one point Maggy and Blake ran out on stage and tackled their mom before running away. Pete so put them up to it. He takes advantage of them being immature like Brandie to get them to do funny shit to their mom. It was like that when they were little. I haven't seen them in a while.

As they finished their set and Brandie went to walk off stage she slipped and face planted. She then jumped up and yelled something, that I'm pretty sure was,

"NO! MY PRECIOUS BASS ARE YOU OKAY?!"

She loves her bass. Well she loves all of them like I love my guitars. Like how much I love her, like a sister of course. I don't get how we went from being almost inseparable to being separated with no contact for months on end.

--A/N--

GUYS

okay 3rd book in the Adopted series. Livi gets partial credit for this cause I was thinking about doing this and she kinda was like yes do it. So hope you like it.

Love,

Melissa xoxo