Chapter 6

Brandie's pov

I smiled as we finished our show. A group of kids in the front seemed to be really disappointed that the show was over so I put my bass on a stand back stage before running back out. A few people screamed and I grabbed a mic smiling,

"Okay, for those of you who haven't left yet I have an idea. Story time! Cause who doesn't love embarrassing Ryan Ross?"

Everyone cheered and everyone back stage was laughing. I got a stool before sitting down and starting my lovely story.

--Brandie's memory/story 8 years old--

I laughed at Ryan and threw a pillow at him. He yelped and ducked. But of course he fell. I started laughing harder and my dad came up from the cabin's basement. Ryan and I both looked at him before asking in unison,

"Can we shoot the cross bows?"

He seemed surprised before exclaiming, "No! No crossbows until you're 10!"

We pouted and he laughed, "You however can shoot normal vows and arrows. Just don't kill anything--or anyone."

Ry and I cheered before running outside. Of course since it rained last night we both slipped on the deck, fell down the steps, and ate mud. Not really, we just face planted.

Anyway once we got to our archery club house we started shooting at the targets and failing at first. Then once we got in the swing of it again we hit the target every time.

----

After a while my dad came out and laughed, "Its dinner you guys! Victoria's here!"

I of course was excited but Ryro and Victoria have crushes on each other. So of course he practically fell off the ladder to get to her first.

He wound up breaking his arm. But Victoria kissed him and 'made it all better'. All she did was get boy germs! Yuck! Besides a kiss doesn't help a broken bone! Especially when it's not even a kiss on the arm just a kiss on the lips! Gross!

They did it agai and I covered my eyes and started runnin around screaming,

"The gross-ness is making me blind!"

---end of memory---

I paused before breathing, "So long story short, I ran into a tree and had to go to the hospital with Ryan and get 6 stitches in my forehead. Night guys!"

They cheered and I smiled and jumped off the stage and stayed by the barrier high fiving an taking pictures with everyone who wanted one.

But I couldn't help but think of Ryan.