Chapter 10

Brandie's pov

I looked at Ry who looked deep in thought. We've been trying to get his attention for a good 5 minutes. Seriously he's completely zoning out.

So I punched him in the balls. He yelped and grabbed his groin yelling,

"What the fuck was that for?!"

I tried to look innocent as I smiled, "What are you talking about? I mean you just randomly grabbed your dick and yelled in pain. After zoning out for 5 minutes I might add!"

He gave me a look and Pete laughed, "The relationship is so--I don't know how to explain it."

I laughed and smiled, "Yeah well, that what happens when you grow up around each other. Not to mention the fact that we dated for like a month. That was how long it was, right Ry?"

He looked in thought for a second before piping up, "I think it was 2 months."

I shrugged and Brendon asked, "So basically you guys are just like; yeah never mind."

We shrugged in unison and Patrick asked,

"How long did we date?"

Within 3 seconds I responded, "2 months 1 week 4 days."

Everyone got quiet and I shrugged, "What it wasn't just a fling and I've ha multiple head traumas since Ry and I were together. I can tell you how long Pete and I have been together. I doubt he can."

Pete looked like he wanted to argue before his shoulders slumped and he sighed, "Thats probably true."

Andy raised an eyebrow asking, "So how long have you and Pete been together?"

I gave him a smug look as I instantly replied, "4 years 6 months and 2 days."

Everyone started laughing and Pete scrunched his nose in the most adorable way possible asking,

"Really? It's been that long?"

I nodded and pretended to be offended as I exclaimed, "I can't believe you didn't know! I'm hurt!"