Chapter 7

Ryan's pov --now--

The room was completely silent and I slowly turned around and looked at a smiling Brandie. My eyes widened and Mckenzie ran forward and hugged Brandie's leg screaming,

"Mommy!"

Brandie leaned down and hugged her breathing, "Hey baby." 

One by one everyone hugged her, and there was tears. Once her and Pete had their kiss session I was the only one who hadn't moved. 

Brandie sat on the couch next to me and I managed to choke out, "How are you alive?" 

She put an arm around my shoulders breathing, "I'm not technically alive or dead. I'm your lovely guardian angel. So if any jack asses try and hurt you I get to go all kong fu on their stupid asses."

I smiled slightly and pulled her into a hug, I buried my face in her shoulder and she buried her in my neck.  

We stayed like that for a little before she breathed, "I missed you."

I held her tighter and I heard everyone start walking out as Pete called, 

"We'll give you guys some alone time." 

Once they were gone Brandie looked at me with tears in her eyes breathing, "Ryan, I know how bad things got for you. God I was watching over you the whole time but I couldn't do anything. It fucking scared me--please promise me you'll never do anything like that ever again!" 

I hugged her again whispering, "I won't if you never leave me again." 

We pulled away from each other and she smiled, "Fair enough. You got a deal."