Chapter 8

Brandie's pov --now-- 

Someone knocked and I got up yelling, 

"I'm getting it!" 

There was murmurs of something and Pete yelled, "Just don't pretend to be a zombie!" 

Dammit! I cursed under my breath as everyone laughed. Once I got to the door and pulled it open I realized it was Emily and the girls. Apparently they were the only other ones who knew. Their eyes widened and they screamed. In turn scared me so I screamed and the boys came running. 

They ran right past me exclaiming, "What happened?! Where's Brandie!" 

I face palmed before concentrating. I'm guessing I could then be seen again since they screamed again. I bit my tongue and Pete yelled, 

"No more freaking screaming! God the neighbor's probably think I'm some asshat who tortures women now with my semi good looking friends!" 

Everything got quiet and Patrick put a hand on his hip replying, very sassily I might add, "Excuse you, but if anything I'm more attractive them you honey bun." 

I covered my mouth to try and not laugh. However, I really didn't try that hard. Ryan walked over and stood next to me smiling, 

"It's like the time you said that this girl you just met was prettier then me. Remember? I wouldn't talk to you without being extremely sassy for 3 months." 

He nodded exclaiming, "Yeah! I do! We were doing a long term school project together and we got a D on it because you were that sassy and uncooperative!" 

My smile got so big that it threatened to crack my face in half. I patted Ryan's shoulder laghing, 

"Good times."

Before turning on my heel and walking inside to get food. 

What? Angels have to eat too ya know. 

----Author's note----

Hey guys, 

Sorry I don't update as much, but I promise I will try to fix dat. In the mean time I made a video for the Adopted series and its on the side so enjoy. 

Love, 

Melissa xo