Chapter 3 And So It Begins...

To put it short. Everyone is pretty sure that Lucy is going to kill Natsu. Lucy's hormones are everywhere... she get's made at Natsu for no reason, then she feels bad for what she say's so she starts to cry. And if you didn't know, Natsu isn't very good at... comforting... So other guild members have been coming over to help out. But Levy assures everyone that she will change after the first trimester. But sadly, it's only the second month. "Luce! Don't cry! It's no big deal really!" Natsu was attempting to comfort Lucy for who knows what...

"Natsu! What did you do this time!" Happy yelled. Because of Lucy's emotional state, and Natsu being well... Natsu... Happy has taken control. "I don't know! She just started crying!" and that is the first trimester in a nutshell.

~~~~~

I don't know why I cried as much as I did... I don't remember why I was always mad, or sad. I just know I was. To be honest I liked it best when Natsu was gone! When it was Happy and I it was better. Happy choose his words a lot more carefully than Natsu. "So what do you want for breakfast Lucy?" Happy asked. Natsu was out on a mission. "Hmmm...Cake sounds pretty good..." Happy looked at me shocked. "But you don't like many sweet things Lucy." Then again maybe Happy wasn't that great after all... I felt the tears swell up in my eyes. "Oh no! Lucy it's fine! You can eat whatever you want!!" But it was too late. I was already crying a river.

"Wah! Your right! What's wrong with me!!!" Apparently this baby has a sweet tooth. Because all I've been craving is sweets. But I'm just happy I can keep stuff down. Before I couldn't eat anything! We ended up going to the bakery down the street. Because it was closer than the guild and really cheap to be honest. Another thing, We've had to go to the doctors once a month. Which is normal for someone who's pregnant. But it's not cheap. So money's a little tight right now, especially when we need money for baby stuff... So Natsu has been going on jobs a lot. Which I don't mind too much. He has been way to protective of me lately. Like all over me, always with me, always asking if I'm okay. I appreciate his concern, but... HE NEVER LEAVES ME ALONE! HE MAKES ME SO MAD!!!!! So I guess it's good that he's always gone. That kind of stress is not good for the baby.

I'm not aloud on jobs. Master say's I can't use magic in my condition. But to be honest, I haven't really felt well enough to go on jobs. Or to the guild, not only that but I'm very self conscious, the baby has started to show, so I have to wear looser clothing. It makes me feel bad that I can't fit into my normal clothes. I honestly can't wait for this baby to come out. I'd rather deal with parenting than this living H###!!!! (I like to censor things. For my younger FT Fans.<3)

A/N

Sorry this chapter is kinda short. I had to hurry with this one. I will try to post as often as I can. I will also try to make the next one longer. Again she'll probably be about 3 months preg. But the end of the term is coming up for me, so I might be a bit busy studying and such. But I hope you enjoyed! Tell me if I have any errors, and if you have any suggestions! For now, this is Jade Lock, signing out! Love ya! ~~~Bye!!