You're my Charming Prince (Shun Shimotsuki × Reader)

Sorry that I made this so lately. I have too many homework and I have a 2 days holiday which is yesterday until now because I'm not felling well. Right now, I'm making Shun Shimotsuki but I don't like Shun too much because he always saying something mysterious but I just made this only for the readers who love Shun. You can pick this anyway! ^^Reminder:-
(Pc/n) - Procella character name (you can pick the character)

You're accompany Shun his works with the Procella. The Procella practice their dance for the concert. Eventually, you're sick and no one is taking care of you at home so, Shun brought you here.

Since there's your friend, (f/n), taking care of you. She's also accompany (Pc/n) his works also. "Are you okay, (y/n)?" Your friend said. You know that she's a worrywart and you met her since secondary school. "Don't be a worrywart, (f/n). I'm fine" you said.

"(F/n), can you buy some snacks for the Procella please?" Kurotsuki said when he walk towards us. "Sure" she said, smile. She ran to buy some snacks while Kurotsuki is taking care of you. When the Procella finish practicing, they taking a break for a while. "Good job you guys" Kurotsuki said. "You guys are amazing" you said clapping your hands. "Arigato" Rui and Kai said. "Arigato nee, ojou-san" Shun said and you blush. "I'm back with the snacks" your friend said when she open the door. "Arigato, (f/n)" Kurotsuki said and she smiled.

*BREAK TIME!!!*

The Procella have time to relax. You saw your friend is talking to (Pc/n) and (Pc/n). Of course, you always call her 'Lovebirds' if she's always with (Pc/n). Shun is sitting beside you. "How about we go outside for a bit, ojou-san" he said and wink. "Sure... and don't call me 'ojou-san'!!" You said and he laugh.

You and Shun went outside for a bit. "So beautiful..." you said. Shun saw your eyes were sparkling like a diamond. "I just want to show you something but you have to be blindfloded" Shun said and cover your eyes with a blanket. "Do we have to...?" You asked and Shun whispered to you "it's a secret" he said. Shun hold your hand and you follow his steps. 'Where are we going anyway' you thought.

Shun stop running and realese your hand. "Were here" he said and unfolded the blanket. You're rubbing your eyes and you saw a lot of flowers and there are sakura trees around the flowers. It's looks like a garden. "This is... amazing" you said and your eyes sparkle. "How do you know this, Shun?" You asked when you look at Shun. "I've been here once when I was a kid" he said. "I see" you said.

He hold your hand and went to the flowers. There are different kinds of flowers such as roses, daisies, sunflowers, etc. Shun pick a white rose flower and put it on top of your ear. "You look kawaii" he said and you blush. "Baka. Don't make me blush like this" you said and blushed into red cheeks. "Shun... are you my prince or something? Because everytime you call me 'ojou-san'." You asked. Shun caresses your cheeks and you blush into dark red. "I'm not just a prince" he said. "I'm your charming prince that always be by your side" he added and kiss your forehead. You red blush turn into pink and look at shun. "Shun... I love you. I think you're my charming prince at all times" you said and hug him. Shun hug you back and said "I love you too, ojou-san". You and Shun are always be together and you know that he's your charming prince.

Here is Shun Shimotsuki × Reader!! I seriously don't like Shun though I made this one for the readers only. I hope you guys like!! Please commen which of the Tsukiuta characters you want me to make a story.