Who's your Best Friend in the World? (Iku Kannaduki × Reader × Ichisaki Reina)

Konnichiwa minna!! Today, I'm going to make Iku ×reader × Reina story. You guys comment me to make a story who's the reader's best friend in the world. This is for @MirzaMillall. I hope you enjoy and if the sentences and my spelling is wrong, I'm 100% sorry~
And to remind you about this:
c/n - the name of the cafe
f/n - the name of the food
d/n - the name of the drink

You've have been being the Procella and Seleas's manager for so long. When they have a free time, you always hangout with Reina and Iku but, they quite jealous whenever you're with one of them.

On Saturday evening, Procella and Seleas have a 5min break time after the photoshoot. You were talking to You, Yoru, Matsuri and Akane about the photoshoot that they'll be having on Wednesday. As soon as you finish talking, Reina walk towards you with a bright smile on her face. "Hey, (y/n)-san!!" Reina said and you replied her.

Reina ask you if you want to hangout with her and you nodded. When you guys about to go, Iku came towards you and ask the same thing. "No! I already ask her to hangout with me! And she said yes!" Reina said. Iku and Reina started fighting each other and you suddenly sighed deeply. Sometimes, Reina ask who's your best friend you could ever have in the world. You know two of them were your best friend but, you answer that you don't know who's your best friend.

Then, Dai came towards the three of you. "What's with all the noise about!?" He said in anger. "Ikkun won't let me hangout with (y/n)-san!!" Reina said pointing at Iku. "You're the one who won't let me be with (y/n)-san!!" Iku said it back and they started to fight again. You suddenly yelled at them to stop fighting and have a plan if you, Reina and Iku can hangout together but, they replied no. 'How can I end this fight between these two...?' You thought it yourself.

At night before you go to sleep, you have a plan and you told the procella and seleas all about it except Iku and Reina. Your plan is that you're going to act that you're sick but you have to work also. Then you suddenly fainted in the drom with the procella and seleas will be acting with panicking and shocking. Since Iku and Reina have a duet song tomorrow so, they wouldn't know what's going on. Then once they saw me, the others let Reina and Iku be to give their best to help you. Once they became friends, the plan will be successful.

The next day, you and the others are getting ready for the plan that you made. When Reina and Iku went out from the studio, they heard someone fell down and heard a person called their name.

Iku and Reina ran at the drom where procella and seleas are and they saw you fainted. Both you them we're shocked. "What's going on!?" They said. "Looks like she has a fever" Kai said when he put his hand on your forehead. "We have to take her to the restroom immediately" Kai said as he carried you and take you to the restroom to get some rest which Reina and Iku follow him.

"But... Who's gonna handle the rest...?" You said weakly, open your eyes a little after the faith. "Don't worry, Dai will handle the rest of your works" Kai said as he put you to bed. He told you to get some rest and you nodded. "Poor (y/n)..." Reina worried about you having a fever in the middle of works. Kai whisper Reina and Iku to take care of the rest of your works and they nodded but they look away from each other.

One day, you have a really bad fever (you're acting to have that) which make Reina and Iku more worried. Both of them are still fighting when they have a decision to choose by the workers. Reina and Iku still not friends whenever you're around. That day, Reina and Iku took a day off to see you in your house. Once they were inside the house, they saw you laying on the ground and the rice that's in the bowl spills everywhere.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!" Reina said and Iku running towards you. "(Y/N)-SAN!! ARE YOU OKAY!?" Iku said try to wake you up. You open your eyes slowly and look towards Iku. You ask why is he here with Reina. Iku didn't say anything. He suddenly carried you and take you to your room and Reina follow you two.