Firewall

"You did what?" Jesse asked me, walking back to the computer, watching me type like a madman.

"All the old files! The ones I was given when I was with Talon."

"Do you think you can download them? They would be a really useful for us." Mei said as she looked through all the information files I pulled out and unencrypted about the three members of Talon.

"I can download them. Especially these three files. The ones labeled Amelia, Reyes, and-" In that moment all files suddenly turned purple, then the Mexican candy skull appeared in front of me.

"What in tarnation?" Jesse watched as all the files were suddenly locked, and a female voice came from the screen. That voice... It was like a sudden blast from the past that I can't remember. Something so familiar, but I had no memory of it.

"Well well... Look who's trying to get into my files. That your way of trying to contact me?"

"The last thing I want to do is contact you." I said in an angered tone, looking back to Mei. "Reroute power to the computer. I have an idea."

"Right." Mei nodded and went to the control panel.

"You really think you can use any trick that I taught you against me?" Sombra said as the files got even more encrypted.

"Oh, that's where you're wrong. There's one trick that you couldn't even figure out. One that took complete advantage of what I am thanks to you." I watched Mei set up the power to reroute towards the main computer.

"Oh really? What could that ever be? I'd love to see you try."

"You'll wish you never messed with me." I slammed my hands on the computer desk and connected my own body to the computer. My cells were outlined on my arms in the shape of hexagons, a bright green light appearing from between them. It was amazing. I never thought that I could accomplish this without some sort of help. I was manipulating the computers systems with my own mind and body. I watched in triumph as the files started to decrypt, and to my amazement Sombra sounded worried, scarred even.

"Que...? Carajo! How did you get into everything!?"

"Keep it up partner! Take what we need!" Jesse cheered me on, Mei doing the same.

"Not so fun when you have someone else in your system isn't it?"

"Dammit! Fine then. You want my files so badly? Take them!" Sombra suddenly retaliated, her program working its way back into the computer, and even worse... Into me. I widened my eyes as information flooded my mind, images, voices, all rushing into me. It was maddening. I tried to pull my hands off the computer but to no avail. I looked down and watched as my cells were changing color, turning purple one by one as they moved up.

"Dammit! Help me out of this!" I shouted back to Mei and Jesse, both of them grabbing onto me and trying to pull me back. It wasn't working. No matter how hard they tugged and pulled, I was stuck.

"Did you forget who made you? Did you really think you could have kept me out of your head for long?" Sombra was suddenly in front of me, her outline somewhat blurry. I looked back to the other two who were trying to help me, but they couldn't see her. She was really in my mind now, and I was the only one who could see her. I looked up at her, watching the hologram like figure of her chuckle.

"You are doing everything just as I planned. You are the perfect little infiltration tool. You're my bug in the system." The hologram smiled and pocked my nose, teasing me as she admired her work.

"Get back!" I heard Jesse shout, and in a matter of seconds I was free from that woman's grasp. I fell back on the floor, collapsing when Jesse shot at the computer with his gun. I looked up to the ceiling in shock and panic, my breathing uncontrollable and frantic.