Chapter 20

Chanyeol's POV

Yesterday was perfect. One was that Rosalie looked beautiful, and well last night i was really nervous but i was relieved when she saw my surprise dinner.

She makes me feel so alive.

She makes me feel these weird feelings that i cant describe and to be honest im cool with that.

She is the first girl that I've made this special event. The way her eyes sparkled when i gave her those bouquet of roses. I knew she like roses because i saw her one day, on my way to work, she was smelling those roses so i guessed she loves them. And i was right.

That night we talked about each other, she told me how she lost her dad a long time ago and that her mother remarried and was expecting a baby.

She also told me that she was saving up for collage.

She never fail to surprise me. She is a smart, beautiful, kind woman I've ever laid my eyes on. I told her about my family and that i was the next heir of my father's company.

I just cant get enough of her. She makes me feel complete. Sometimes she makes me smile and makes me smile like an idiot.

I want her to be happy, to make her smile, oh god her smile.

I was putting my suit on for work when my phone rang. I groaned when i saw Veronica's ID line. I really regret sleeping with her. She always calls me like i was her boyfriend.

I made it clear that she was just a one night stand. I groaned and decided to ignore her calls like i had before.

I was eating breakfast when i heard my door bell ring. I cursed in my mind. Who the fuck would be this time.

I opened my door to my shock it was Veronica. What the hell was she doing here?!

"What the hell do you want!" i said as she pouted at me, "Oh babe, how could you say that to your girl" she said as she invited herself to my apartment.

"Your not my girl and who invited you in?!" i was getting mad now.

"Channie you know ill always be yours" she said as she trace her fingers on my arms. I pushed her away and said "No i said you were one of my fuck girl, you know, a one night stand!" i said greeting my teeth.

She pretended to be hurt by putting her hand to her heart, "Channie you hurt me" i rolled my eyes and said "Veronica, im running late, so can you leave" i said in a calm voice.

She gasped and said "Fine ill leave, but ill be back" with that she left.

Good riddance!

It was 11am and i was leaving to my car. I went inside and drove to work. I went inside the building and said hi to everyone. I was in a good mood and Veronica wasnt gonna ruin it.

Soon my secretary Fiorella said that my father wanted me to show up in this meeting.

Well lets start to work.

Hours past and it was time to grab a lunch. I went to the elevator and once I was on the first floor, i went straight to find a restaurant.

As i was on my way to my favourite pizza store, I saw a familiar girl walking alone. And immediantely recognized her. It was Rosalie.

"Rosalie" i yelled her name, which she turned around and saw me. She looked surprised to see me so i smirked as i came closer to her.

"Hey Chanyeol, what brings you here" she said as she stopped and turned her body to me. Damn she had a beautiful blue simple sundress that made her simply beautiful.

"I was in town and saw you walking her alone, where are you heading" i asked her and she said "Oh well i was going to eat lunch" she said as she looked at me. Damn those beautiful green eyes.

"Well i was going to my favourite pizza store, wanna join me?" i said feeling slightly nervous. Nervous! Yeah she made me nervouse.

She smiled and said "Sure, ill love to join you" with that I smiled and extend my arm and she gladly took it.

As we were walking to the pizza store, Rose said "So....is your company close by here?" she asked and i nodded "Yes it is, its just a few blocks from here" she simply nodded.

We got to the pizza store and we entered.

We took a table and i decided to order while Rosalie just waited for me to come back.

"Hi, welcome to Pizza Hut Store, how may i take your order" the girl said as she smiled at me.

"Hi, i would like a pepperoini pizza and cheese sticks" i said as she typed in my order.

"For you alone or..." she said as she looked at me. "No, I'll take the family size pizza" she nodded and said "That will be in a totally of 45 dollares" I nodded and handed her my credit card.

"Here you go, and we'll have your pizza in" she said as she handed me my credit card, i said thanks and went to Rosalie who was looking around.

"So...I'll just have tp wait then" i said as i sat infront of her, "Yes" she said as she looked at the window outside.

A few minutes later the pizza came and soon the cheese fingers too. It smelled so delicious. Soon Rosalie's stomach growled and she blushed, I chuckled and tease her "Someone is hungry" i smirked and she blushed more, "Shut up"

Soon we ate the whole pizza and we were full.

We headed out and walk to our work place.

"Thanks for the pizza Chanyeol" she said when we walked to work.

"No problem Rosalie" I said as she blushed and turned to the other aide.

I walked her to her work place and I said before she enter "Rose" she soon turned and looked at me, "Ill pick you up at 7" she nodded and went in.

I went back to my work place.

Hours past and i was soon walking to her work since it was not that far. I waited for her.

Soon she exited the building and she walk towards me.

"So...where are we going this time" she said as she fixed her purse. I smirked and said "Ill be taking you to the park" she looked at me and smiled.

We walked to my park where was not so far and i opened my car door and let her in.

Soon we arrived to the park.

We walked and talked about our day and I made jokes and she would laugh. She looked so beautiful with her sundress.

"Do i have something on my face?" ahe asked as she looked at me. I chuckled and said "Sorry, its just your pretty tonight Rosalie" she blushed at me comment and said "Thanks, you look handsome with your suit" she said as she blushed harder.

I smiled at her and without thinking i interwine my fingers into hers. She was shocked but soon did the same.

We walked and talk until it was time to go home.

I decided to take her home but she refused that she will take a cab but i insisted so she finally gave in.

Soon we reach her house and I walked her in.

We reached her apartment door until she turned around and said "Thank you for everything" she smiled and i just smiled back.

"See you later Chanyeol" she said as she was about to enter when i grabbed her waist and turned her so that she looked at me.

She stared at me and soon my lips found hers.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Aww looks like they are getting along, Dont you think?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter, and express your thoughts here, i would love to see your comments! ^-^

See you soon my cupcakes😘

Nikki♡