Chapter 18

Chanyeol's POV

I watched as Rosalie fell asleep in my car, she slept like an angel. She was the angel, well for me. But i still cant describe my feeling for her, its the first time a woman captivated me. She was gorgeous not to mention her lips. Damn those lips.

I soon forgot to tell her where she lived but she fell asleep before i could ask so that leads me to take her to my place.

We reached my apartment and i parked my car inside the parking lot.

Rosalie was fast asleep so i unbuckled the seatbelt and carried her bridal style to my apartment, she wasnt heave so i could carry her all the way.

I got into the elevator and went to the 13th floor, thats where my apartment is. I soon with my right hand put my pass code to my apartment.

As it opened i went inside and carefully not to hit her head i bought her to my room. I laid her down and stared at her. The way she sleeps looks like she was in peace.

Rosalie was the most beautiful and attractive woman ive ever seen. Im kinda surprised myself when i saw her at her work.

I soon went outside and close the door behind me. Soon i went to my office and began to work.

Hours past and soon i heard my bedroom door open slowly.

I chuckled to myself wondering if she was confused. Thats when i heard her say "Where the fuck am i?"

Her voice was music to my hears. You note the sacrasm. I sighed and went to open my office to find a confusing Rosalie. She turned to me and gasped "Where am I Chanyeol?" she said as she looked around the apartment.

"Your at my apartment" i smiled and she gasped again "How...but...i thought" before she continued i said "You feel asleep before i could ask you where you lived" she blushed and i smirked at her. She looked so cute when she blushes.

"Oh..well...im sorry to disturb you, i must be going then" she said as she went to the front door.

"Wait!" i said as she stopped to face me, "Its too late for you to go home, sleep here tonight" i said but her face told me she wouldnt dare to sleep here...with me.

"Im sorry but i cant, i have disturb you  quit enough" she said as she bowed down but before she could leave i caught her arm and said "Stay just for tonight" i stared at her with pleading eyes.

She was thinking about it before she nodded. I smiled to myself, she soon spoke "uhm..but i dont have any pjs" she said as she blushed. I grinned at her and said "Dont worry, you can put on my shirt and well stay in your panties" she blushed and slap my chest. Ouch?

"Your such a pervert, did you know that" she said as she looked at her fingers. So adorable.

"Yes i did quite noticed that" i said in a deep voice. She shivered before saying "Where do i get your shirt?"

I smirked and said "In my room on the top drawer" she soon nodded and went to my room. I resume to go and a take a long shower.

When i got out of my shower i had a towel around my lower body, soon i saw Rosalie with my shirt and damn she looked sexy in my shirt. The way the shirt was long and stopped at her mid thigh and damn lets just say Chanyeol jr. was wake.

Soon Rosalie turned and saw me and she blushed hard when she saw me in only a towel. I smirked and said "Like what you see?" she blushed again and she said "Ive seen better" i immediantely frown and sigh.

She've seen better?! Hah. Yeah right, i mean i am sexy and hot. But for some reason i got jealous. Ive never been jealous towards a woman before. Why is she giving me these new feelings?.

I had an idea on my mind and well i dont care if she will get mad but she will pay for what she said. Ill make her regret saying 'ive seen better'.

She looked at me eyes widen when i smirked and came to her slowly. I saw her gulped and laugh to myself for making her do it. Once Im closer to her i pushed her softly on the bed and she blushed and said "What are you doing?" she cried out.

I came close to her ear and said "Ill make you regret saying those words" with that i kissed her deeply. She was shocked at first because she wasnt responding but soon she did.

Damn her lips were my addiction, my drug, soon i went ontop of her and she tried to push me away but i grabbed her wrists and bought them above her head.

She moaned when i started kissing her neck, then went to her jawline, then down to her collarbone. They way she moaned my name made me go wild. She will be the death of me.

Soon with my right hand i slid onto her shirt and i was amused that she wasnt wearing a bra so i grabbed her boobs and squished them softly.

"Ah..Chanyeol" she moaned as i massage her left breast with my hand as i kissed her passionately. I soon let go of her wrists and lifted her shirt so i could see her pink blosom perk up.

I smirked and cupped one with my mouth as the other played with the other, she moaned and arched her back as i licked, sucked, flick her little nipples with my tongue.

She smelled so good, like roses with a hint of vanialla. She moaned as she had her hands on my back.

This  woman made the most erotic sounds ive ever heard. No kidding! Soon my mouth did the same with the other one. Soon i went lower to her belly button and i licked everything inch of her belly.

"Chan..Ahh..Chanyeol" she moaned as i went to kissed her earlobe" my lower part of my body started to rub against her soaked womanhood.

"You are so beautiful Rosalie"  i said in a husky voice, what can i say she makes me excited.

Soon i took it to other level by rubbing her bundle of nerve that was covered by her panties, she moaned as she grabbed my hair.

"Oh god, dont...dont stop" she said as i began to fasten my pace on that area.

Damn i cant stop. Soon i put my fingers inside her panties and stroke her and she moaned loudly. I groaned when she grabbed my hair tightly. I love this girl.

Soon my fingers were in the middle of her foldes but she soon stop my hands from doing more. I looked at her and she said "I..I cant" and with that she pushed me gently and left my room with me horny.

What the fuck just happened?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆o

OMG!!! 100 READS 39votes!! Tysm my  BBS

Aww Rose why did you stop him?

They were so close but oh well next chapter will see why.

Please vote and comment if you like this chapter. Ill really appreciate 😘

See you soon my cupcakes ❤

Nikki♡