Chapter 23

Rosalie's POV

I'm still nervous since he asked me on a date tomorrow! Oh God! Why am i feeling like i need to be so happy and dance around the room and scream to the world!

I was doing laundry when Adele came and said "Hey Rose...do you happen to have a pretty dress?" she asked me and i stopped what i was doing and looked at her.

"Why?" i said as i looked suspiciously. She giggled and blushed. Oh no, did she just blushed!

"So...." i said with an eyebrow raised. She sighed happily and said "Im going on a date with Darren" she said finally as she giggled and smiled.

Its been a while since i saw my best friend smile like this in a long time. I hope she knows whats she doing.

I soon smiled at her and said "Well i guess i do have a dress for you" soon her eyes sparkled and said "Well....show me it" i laughed and took her hand to my room.

I was looking for a dress when i found the perfect one for her. I smirked and took it out for her to see.

I cleared my throat and she soon turned around and gasped. She soon hugged me and i almost tripped my butt of.

"Shit Rosalie, i never knew you had this dress with you, i mean, its gorgeous" she said as she took the dress and hugged me.

"Thank you so much Rosalie" she said as i laughed and said "Have fun with your man" i whispered in her ear, she soon blushed.

We said our goodbyes and she went to her date. I saw her go inside in this ferrari that i suppose it was from Darren. I soom saw her waving and i waved back, soon the car started and went away.

I sighed and closed my door and looked around our apartment. Well time to finish the laundry, i said to myself.

It took me about 20 minutes to finish all the laundry. I was tired by the time i finished. What to do now. I craved for pizza and soon i went to the phone and order a pepperoni pizza.

I was watching 'Divergent' when i heard the door bell ring. Oh yes pizza's here. I soon came to open the door when i looked up and gasped as the least person was here at my door. Chanyeol.

"What are you doing here?" I said as i was confused right now. He soon grinned and said "Well i was by the neighborhood when i decided i come by to visit you". Oh my god.

"I-I...uhm...would you like to...c-come in" i stuttered. Focus Rosalie. He smirked and nodded, i stepped aside so he can come inside.

As soon as he enter, he looked around as i closed the door.

"So....Do you want something?..You know...water or wine?" i asked as he turned around to look at me. He came closer to me and said "Wine would be nice" he whispered at my ear.

Soon i felt shivers running down my spine. What are you doing to me Chanyeol!

"Okay...wine it is..." I soon came to the kitchen and took two wine glass and i put them down to reach the wine that was on the top of the counter! Why would Adele put wine there!

I was trying to reach but i failed miserably. I sighed and tried again but yet again failed.

So I tried to jump for it but as a hobbit as me, jumping was useless. At this point I was frustrated. I groaned as my fingers barely touched the wine.

Soon i felt a presence behind me and i saw a big hand grab hold on the wine and bought it down. I sighed as i still felt him behind me. I could feel his bulge on my butt. I tried to supress a moan that was about to come out.