Chapter 3

Rosalie's POV

The whole time i was very unconfortable by this man.

I mean dont get me wrong he is handsome and all but there was something about him that just makes me want to know him more.

I was about to take a break since it was one o' clock when Jayden spoke to me .

"Hey rose...uhm...wanna have lunch with me? "-he said blushing.

Is it me or did he just asked me out? I went back to reality and just nodded. He was smiling to me "great, lets go"-he said while getting his coat.

I smiled and went to get my coat and went with him.

As we got to the restaurant my phone rang, i saw the caller id and it was Adele "fuck"  i cursed in my mind I forgot to tell her i was on a "date".

I dismissed myself from Jayden for a  moment and answered.

"where the hell are you?!"-she literally screamed at me.

"sorry i forgot to tell you im outside "-i said on the other line

"so you just decided to just abandon your best friend to go out?!"- she whined, shit i made her upset.

"i didn't abandoned you for god sake, look im on a date okay ill explain later got to go, bye"-i said and was about to hung when i heard her say...

"wait on a date? with whom? do i kno-" i hung up before she finished talking.

Im so screwed.

As soon as i hung up i went inside and saw Jayden waiting for me.

Darn it he is so cute! fuck i need to control myself. I went to him and he smiled at me.

"What took you so long?-he said almost pouting, so adorable.

"Sorry my friend called me" i said as i was sitting down.

We talked until our food came in and ate until we were finished.

I was about to pay when Jayden refused to let me pay, he is so sweet.

We came back and we came in a surprised when we saw Adele mad yet amused.

"Shit" i said to myself.

This is gonna be a looong day.

The next few hours went by fast and i avoided glares that Adele had been putting on.

To be honest im not sure if she is mad at me or just amused that she saw me with Jayden.

All i know is that I was a goner.

"So...how did your 'date' go?" -Adele said glaring at me.

"Uhm...ugh...come on how can you be mad at me?!"- i said putting my head to my temples.

"Because you lied to me Rose" -she said while coming to sit down next to me. "Aren't we friends?"-she asked with her puppy eyes.

'oh god she knows how to win my heart'  I thought to myself.

"Im sorry Del, I was just scared and i little embarrased" i said while i play with my fingers.

"You look like a five year old who was busted by her parents"-she laughed at me.

"Ugh shut up"-i exclaimed.

We laughed your butts out and soon it was time to leave.

"Bye Jayden!" -Adele practically screamed across the room.

"Bye Adele and see you soon Rosalie"- he winked at me and well as i typical teen I am I blushed.

We said our byes and went to our apartment.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey my lovelies !! i hope you are enjoying it so far ...i mean its my first book so please support and vote ^-^ 😉