Chapter 29

Rosalie's POV

That voice....Mom?!!...Why would she be here ...like how did she know where Chanyeol's house was?!.

Yeah i mean she called a few times and yes i may or may not told her about Chanyeol. But how!

Then someone really pretty yet stupid came to my thoughts...Adele! Shit im gonna ....my thoughts were vanished as i heard Chanyeol's voice callinh mu name.

I soon came out of the room and smiled as i saw my pregnant mother. Wow she looked so beautiful but she married that man that....God i missed her.

"Mother" i yelled out as i ran to hug her.

"Oh my rose my precious darling" she said as she hugged me. "Why didnt you tell me you had a boyfriend" she said as i rolled my eyes.

"Well you are busy with all the pregnancy mom" i said as she laughed. "You stupid girl, even though im 7 months pregnant doesnt mean i dont care for you". She said as she scold at me like i was a little 10 year old child.

Chanyeol chuckled and said "Well iys nice to meet you miss Kim" my mom soon looked at him and said "please call me Jessica" she said as she smiled.

"Okay mom why are you doing here" i asked as she soon gasped as she remembered something.

"I remember now" she said as she handed me an invitation. Chanyeol and me look at it and it was a wedding party.

"Mom arent you married already?" i asked her confused. She giggled as she said "No silly look at it again" i looked at it again and it was my aunt's wedding. Wtf!

"She's getting married?!" i said as i remember my aunt, she was always a lonely woman, no boyfriend and now she was gettinh married. Oh my god!

"Yes, your aunt is getting married in three months" i looked at Chanyeol as he looked at me. "So she invited us too?" i asked as my mom looked at me like i was growing two hands.

"Of course dummy" her phone soon rang and she looked at it "oh my goodness, its your step father, well i must me going then" She said as she kissed me on the cheek and said good bye to Chanyeol.

"Bye darling" she said as she went off.

I sighed and sat on the couch as Chanyeol laughed at my state.

"What's so funny?" i said as he came to sat next to me. He touched my bafe thighs. I was wearing shorts with his shirt on.

"Your mother is just like you" i looked at him confused and said "Please im not like her" and i paused and sighed.

"My mom usually wasnt like this, not since my dad died" i said as i remembered how we were a happu family before that happened.

Soon i was out of trance as i felt some lips on my neck. I moaned as Chanyeol kissed my earlobe softly.

"Ill make you forget" he said as he smirked. Well bring it on.

He soon kissed me as i felt my world stop. Shit he really is a good kisser. I moaned as he deepen the kiss and took his oportunity to put his tongue inside my mouth to explore.

I felt his hands massage my breasts as i moaned his name between our kiss. His hands went down on the shirt and lift it up. His mouth soon covered my harden nipples and i moaned as my fingers tangled his curly like hair. Fuck is mouth is so wonderful.

He began to suck, lick and tease my right nipples as his other hand massages my left one, squeezing it as i'm a moaning mess.

"You're so sensitive today Rosalie" he teased as i couldnt even concentrate a word he was saying. He stopped what he's doing and i whimpered.

"Tell me Rosalie, how would you like me to fuck you" he said with a deep voice. Shit this man will drive me insane.

I bit my lip as i said "hard and deep please" he soon smirked and kissed me hungrily. I gasped as i felt his hand inside my shorts. "Fuck Chanyeol" i said as i felt his bulge harden. Damn this man.

Then he unbuckled my short and pulled it off and i was left with my panties. He took his time to stare at my body as i looked at his toned chest and abs. Lord forgive me.

"Like what you're seeing" i teased and this time it was my turn to smirk. He chuckled and said "Fuck yeah" and just like that he kissed me once and he teased my area with his fingers.

"Please..." i said as he looked at me with those gorgeous dark lusted eyes. "Please what" he replied as i said "Fuck me" i moaned.

That was enough as he soon took off hia shirt and pants just leaving him with boxers. I looked at his harden dick inside his boxers waiting to be uncovered.

Without any warming Chanyeol soon ripped my panties off. LIKE LITERALLY RIPPED IT OFF.

"Shit Chanyeol..those were my favourites" i said as he said "ill buy you new ones, but right now i really want to fuck you hard". I shivered as i felt his breathe in my hot area.

His skillful mouth does it work on my clit. Oh god he sure knows how to move that tongue. I moaned and grabbed his hair as my back arched.

He had to grab my thighs because i was squirming to much.

" Ah! Chanyeol...yes...more" i said as his tongue went up and down, side to side and soon i felt one finger inside.

Since i was no longer a virgen it didnt hurt as much as before. His fingers went in and out of me as his tongue kept doing its magic.

"Chan..Chanyeol..im..gonna cum!" i said as he fasten his pace and i couldnt take it anymore. I came and by far i was breathless.

"It mine turn now" he said as he pulled my legs and spared them wide open.

" Are you confortable in the couch?" he asked as i looked at him and just nodded. I mean it couldnt hurt doing it on the couch right?

As soon as i nodded he wasted no time and thrusted inside of me. I gasped as i dugged my nails on the couch and moaned.

"Ahhh! Fuck...yes...ohh" i said as he thrusted fast and deep inside of me.

"You feel so good Rosalie, so warm inside of you" he said as he had his eyes closed and lips aparted slightly. Seeing him like that made me turned on more.

"More...more..." was all i could say as his thrusted increased and soon his mouth sucked my harden nipples.

He thrusted more faster and deeper then soon i felt my climax building and he was almost close too. With just two more powerful thrusts we both came at the same time.

He collasped on top of me and we were panting at this point. By far this must be the most wonderful sex ive ever had.

"I love you Rosalie" he said as i smiled and caressed his hair and replied "I love you too".

And just like that he came off of me and soon he said "wanna have sex on the shower?" i laughed as i said "you are never restless are you" he nodded.

Well time for round two.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Well this chapter was steamy if i do say so myself.

Hope you all are liking it so far!

Comment and Vote if you liked it.

See you soon my cupcakes ☆

Nikki♡