Chapter 31

Rosalie's POV

After a long sleepless night, i woke up in the arm's of my handsome man. I turned to face him and saw his still sleeping face. He had such soft features when he was asleep.

I smiled and kissed his lips and gpt out of bed. I got into the shower started bathing myself.

I heard the door quietly open and soon realized it was him. I pretended that i didn't notice and just keep washing myself.

That's when i smirked as he slowly opened the curtains and soon i squealed when he touched my waist.

"You knew i was coming right" he asked and i just giggled and nodded.

"You are so obvious" i said as he pouted like a little child. I chuckle and wrapped my arms around his brod shoulders.

"So... What are you doing here" i asked when he simply replied "Can't i have showwr sex with you" and i laughed when he said in a serious voice.

"Shower sex?, well that's a new word coming from you" he rolled his eyes and grabbed my hips and pressed me against the cold wall. I moaned at the friction. He smirked and his hands began to make their wake down my womanhood.

"Chanyeol.." i moaned as he entered a finger inside me and went in and out slowly. I bit my bottom lip to contain my moans.

"Don't bite your lips, let me hear your beautiful moans" he said as he kissed my lips and nibbled my bottom lip. Shit this feels so good. I gasped as i could feel his groin getting bigger and harder.

Fuck this. I grabbed his dick and he gasped as i started to handjob him. The way he got big was a huge turn on.

"Oh Rose" he moaned as i went quicker then stopped. He opened his eyes and glared at me. I smirked and got down onto my knees.

I swear his eyes were fill with lust, i looked at his huge bulge and with the tip of my tongue began to lick it.

"Ah, god" he said as he had his hands on my hair. His facial expression was priceless. He had his lips apart and his eyes closed has i began to suck him.

This is my first time giving someone a blowjob, so i really just followed my instincts. My head went up and down and he twitched when i was trying to fit every length that i could.

"Stop.. Rose..im gonna cu-" he said between moans, just when he was about to cum, he pulled me up and pushed me onto the wall and without warming, slammed himself inside me.

I moaned as he began to move faster and deeper. My legs were wrapped around his waist as he thrusted me. He keep thrusting deeper and faster.

His lips sucked my nipples and i was almost to my climax when he stopped moving and i felt him walking to our room.

He laid me down and without taking his dick off, he began to move again. This time he didn't stop and kept thrusting. I swear i couldn't think straight when he hit my g spot.

"AHHH, YEES" I screamed his name and clawed my nails on his back has he was almost about to cum.

"Together" was the only thing he said when we both reached our climax. We were both panting and catching our breaths. That was the best sex I've ever had.

"Thats was the best sex I've ever had" Chanyeol said as i looked at him and began to laugh.

I looked at me confused, when i finally catched my breath from laughing, "I just thought of it too", he blinked and began to laugh too.

I smiled and kissed him. How i love his man.

He touched my cheeks and we kissed again. I soon felt tired and exhausted. Having sex was sure tiresome but worth it.

After we chatted about different things we soon fell asleep. I guess i didnt worry too much about what will happen the next day, i just wanted to sleep forever.

Night came as i felt sick to my stomach. I woke up and went to the bathroom. I threw up and felt weird.

As i washed my mouth, i looked at the mirror and examined myself. I saw that i had hickeys everything. Damn that guy. I smiled and saw my ring on my hand.

Memories flashed as we i first met Chanyeol. It wasn't a good memory as i hated him and now we are lovers.

I brushed the idea and went to the bed. Chanyeol was still sleeping.

I laid down and went back to sleep again.

As i moved in my sleep, i had the urge to throw up again, so i quickly went to the bathroom and threw up.

What's wrong with me today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This sure is suspicious, what could Rosalie have? Was she sick or something is going to happen?

Well here is another chapter of my story. I never knew that it would be this long but it will soon end 😄😄😅.

Please vote and comment which one is your favorite chapter.

See you soon my loves 😘

Nikki💕