Chapter 10

Rosalie's POV

I woke up with the biggest headache in history, well im a bit exaggering just a bit. But still its pounding like hell.

I looked at the time and it was 10:30am woah....looks like i slept a little longer. I got up from my bed and went to take a shower.

A few minutes later i got out and changed into a grey leggings and a white rosed crop top. I went to check on Adele who was still sleeping peacefully in bed. Aw she looked like an angel...too bad that im a bad friend. I went to her bed and threw myself ontop of her.

She groaned and whined and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK ROSALIE!!! I HAVE MY BEAUTY SLEEP YA KNOW!!!!" Yikes! she used my full name, if Adele uses your full name its because she's either mad or upset.

"Sorry babe but its time to wake up! RAISE AND SHINE!" I yelled before i went outside to the kitchen. I prepared breakfast for the both of us. Minutes past and a pissed of Adele appeared to the table.

"I hate you so much" she made a death glared and started eating. "You know you love me" i said cheekly at her but i guess that was a wrong move because she threw her sandales at me. I mean who fucking does that to a friend. Okay maybe i kinda deserved it.

We ate in silence until Adele broke the silence "Now that im not mad at you, what do you say we go shopping?" she chirped. Oh no...whatever i go shopping with Adele she literally pulls me to EVERY shop. Fuck my life!

"Seriously Del" i groaned while i ate the last hot dog on the plate. "I dont wanna" i whined. "To bad this is your punshiment for ruining my beauty sleep" she crossed her arms and glared at me. Crap there is no way out of this one. Help? Anyone? No? *sigh*

"Fine! Ill go" i said in defeat. Which that earned a smirk on her face. Oh that she devil.

We got up washed our plates and went to change ..well Adelr because i really dont wanna change. I way to confrontable with what i had on.

Minutes past and Adele was ready, we grabbed our things and we were off shopping. Hurry... see the sacrasm there.

We drove to the mall and parked the car and went inside. We went to 'Forever21' and started hunting for clothes. I was searching jeans since i really needed and i found the perfect ones it was a high waisted jeans and it was a blue plain one. Yes i like plain stuffs...well sometimes. I soon found the cutest crop top i found, it had a cute panda with 'im too lazy to care' written on it, so my jam.

Adele soon came up to me with her clothes which she always had a good taste if i say so myself. She always had a good taste in style which why i envied a bit, sh! dont tell her tho.

But i love her because when i cant decide on anything she is always there for me.

I end up on buying 5 things and Adele 10! She is a shopaholic! We payed of the clothes and we were off. We soon went to other stores and bought more stuffs for the apartment too.

It was 2pm and my stomach was growling. I hate it when it does that. "Im hungry" Adele whined as we sat to a table where the foods where.

"Me too my tummy wants food" i said as i looked up to different options of food. There was McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, etc.

"I want a burger" she said as she pointed at the store and her eyes sparkled which meant she was starving.

"Okay i think i want some too, ill be right back take care of the stuffs" i said as she nodded while i went to order.

I came back with our burgers and started eating to our hearts content.
We were finished and i threw the garbage and we were off to our apartment.

Minutes pasted and we arrived to our apartment with all our shopping bag. I guess we spent a little bit then we thought but we still had our job so no worries!.

Adele was on the couch watching TV and i joined her and i didnt know how but the next thing i knew i was asleep.

Todat was an exhausting day, shopping with Adele made you lose your energy.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Damn poor Rose tho hahah Adele your a she devil haha.

Well here is another chapter of the girls lives.

Next we will see how our boys do on a Saturday.

Please vote and follow me, i will be really happy if you do 😉

See you soon my cupcakes! 😘

Nikki♡