Chapter 12

Rosalie's POV

I woke up in a good mood because its the first time i slept this good. I yawned and stretch myself,once i was fully awake i got up to go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth because we all have morning breathe and it aint pretty.

Once i got refreshed i went to Adele's room and surprisally she was awake. She yawned and stratched her head. I watched her careful as she went to the bathroom and me as a good friend sneak up on her, I waited for her to get out and well as you suspect i scared her "Ahhhh!!!!" she screamed as i got out of my hiding place but soon regret it when she started chasing me and said "Im gonna kill you Rosalie Kim!" she screamed as I on the other hand ran for my life until i was caught by the she devil.

I begged for mercy but she had an evil grin on her face. Well crap. She soon grabbed a bucket of ice cubes and went closer to me out of instintic i back away until i was cornered "This is what you get for scaring me to death" she said evily and well seconds later i was drenched in cold water plus ice cubes went inside my pjs.

FUCK ITS COLD AS HELL! I looked at her and she was laughing at me. Fuck her. I went to grab the syrup and poured it on her head, ive done it alright she became the devil as she yelled at me and she tackled me into the ground and began to tickle me to death.

"Hahaha...pl..please..Ad..Adele..st..stop!" i said as she still tickled me until i peed my pants. She laughed and stop until we were both dirty, soon we both started laughing.

"We are so immature arent we Rose" she said as she got up and help me on the way. "Yeah but thats why we are best friends we do silly things to each other" she nodded and said "Lets get cleaned up or else youll catch a cold" she said as she went upstairs. Its her fault im drenched.

I soon took a long shower and just relaxed....imagenes of Chanyeol of him kissing me and the way his lips moved on my jawline to my chest was god so good, for the first time i felt good i mean im a virgin so i never had a boyfriend before so thats why it felt....amazing i couldnt get his touch of my mind. It feels like im craving for him each time. Crap Rosalie No!!!

I soon got out and put on my pjs which was a white t-shit and shorts, im really practical so yeah. I like to be confy and yeah. I went downstairs to grab something to eate because im starving. Playing with Adele made me hungry.

Adele was watching tv and as soon as she saw me she smirked at me. I looked at her puzzled "what? do i have something on my face?" she giggled and said "no your face is pretty and well i dont know but i have a feeling that something happened at that party that you dont want to tell me" she said as she looked at her tv.

Shit. Im in real shit now *sighs* I went to the kitchen and prepared myself a sandwich. Yum! I ate the whole thing and Adele was now looking at like i was an alien "what?!" i said irritated. Silence was between us and it was starting to bother me.

Few minutes later she spoke "What happened at the club that night Rose?" she said as she glared at me.
I stiffened and sighed "nothing happened i swear" she looked at me and i knew she didnt believe me.

"Bullsh*t Rosalie" she said in a serious tone. Fuck. I sighed again and continued, well might as well tell her "I met this guy that i knew from work because he came with a friend and well he was there" i said looking down at my fingers, she soon gasped "that guy that asked you to dance with him?!" she said in disbelief.

"Yeah that guy" i said in a 'duh' voice. "Oh my god Rose he is hot and know that i noticed" her eyes suddenly widen. What did i miss? "Uhm...why are you staring me like that?" she turned the tv on and search on her phone. She soon walked towards me and shows me an article. I went crazy and almost fainted.

The article read "Park Chanyeol is one of the most richest, playboy, and future heir of the Park Company, also he doesnt do 'dating'. He's been seen with many girls and different types of them. He indeed is the biggest playboy in New York City" .....FUCK MY LIFE!.

I wanted to throw up, why? because i just kissed the most PLAYBOY in NYC!.
I wanted to disappear from the world, maybe i could move to Mars and live there! Now your being rediculous Rosalie! I said to myself.

Well now i knew that i will envoid him at any cost, what happened that night will stay private. I cant let that happen again! No way Jose. Adele soon looked at me and spoke "Rose you just kissed a billionaire" i soon began to have a mini panic attack.

"Please dont speak of him" i said as i began to lose aire and soon Adele noticed and she took a bag and held it to my mouth and said "Breathe slowly" i did what was asked and began to breathe slowly. And well i soon felt aire coming to my lungs.

I soon could breathe normally. That was scary as hell. Please Lord dont let me cross paths with him. I prayed that i wouldnt meet him in the future.

"Im tired Adele, im gonna go to sleep because all this shit has made me tired and anxious" i said as Adele just nodded and i went to my room.

I laid on my bed and soon i was drift to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Poor Rosalie, she never knew that she kissed a sexy billionarie/ playboy.

Omg! Tysm for 18 votes and 69 reads!! You guys rock! 😉😉😄😄

Please vote and comment if you like my book, i would love to read your thoughts 😊

See you all soon my cupcakes ^-^

Nikki♡