Chapter 1

I sat up in my bed. Rubbing my head, I got out of bed and walked to my window to see what had awoken me. When I looked outside, I saw a moving truck and two people moving boxes out of it. Off to the side, I saw a girl about my age.
"Finally...another person who knows how to activate Siri," I said to myself while rolling my eyes. Everyone in my neighborhood was at least sixty years old. I guess that's the downside to living with your grandparents. I focused my attention back on the girl. Something felt, off, about her. I brushed the feeling aside and looked at my alarm clock. 12:30.
"Who the hell moves in at 12:30 in the morning?!" I exclaimed.
Those people do. I climbed back into bed and tried my best to sleep. No luck. Groaning, I got back out of bed and headed downstairs for midnight snack. I rifled through the fridge.
"Celery, carrot sticks, cantalope, brussel sprouts...nope. Nothing good!" I slammed the refrigerator door shut. Giving up, I got myself a glass of water and walked towards the stairs. As soon as my foot hit the first step, I heard a knock at the door. I knew a fifteen year old girl in the middle of the night shouldn't answer the door, so I continued up the stairs. Then I heard another knock, this one more furious. I sighed.
"Well, it's either confront them or not slee-"
I was cut off by yet another knock. I trudged back down the stairs and set my water down. Then, I walked to the door and opened it, not hiding my tiredness at all.
"What do you want?" I asked, looking at the floor.
"You know, it's respectful to look at the person you're talking to," a chipper voice replied. I slowly looked up. There, in front of me, was the other person who knew how to activate Siri.
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: So...are you hype for this? I'm hype to write it. Schizophrenia is such a bad condition. It's gonna be fun writing about it. Also...DON'T SPAM ME WITH "PLEASE UPDATE!". I love seeing your support...but I don't need my phone to have a seizure. I plan to update this, and if you comment make it something like "I think if you changed this it would be better. I like those. Thank you creeps.