Chapter 6

After I got dressed, packed my backpack, and kissed my grandparents good bye, I walked to the stop sign which marked my bus stop. Anna-Grace was already there. Upon seeing me, she waved cheerfully.
"Why hello Ricky!" she chirped.
I nearly barfed. Giving a weak wave in return, I turned my attention to the old, dirty street waiting for the bus to come. Finally, it did. As soon as I got on I spotted my friend Kenny and sat next to her. She instantly started talking.
"Is that your new neighbor? Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. She's so...weird," she exploded.
I laughed and studied her long brown curls which were done up in pigtails. She was wearing knee long overalls with a red shirt underneath. Her pink tights and low tops made her look even more like a geek. And on top of that, she was wearing her large, black rimmed glasses which magnified her cheerful green eyes.
"Look who's talking," I replied.
She huffed and looked out the window.
"Says the one in all black," she shot back.
I laughed, brushing my black and red streaked hair out of my eyes. I was wearing an FOB sweatshirt and black jeans with my favorite high, black lace up boots.
"Too shay," I surrendered.
She turned back to me and looked ahead. I followed her gaze. The school was in eyeshot.
"She's gonna die in there," Kenny stated.
I nodded and sighed.
"And she's gonna take me down with her,"
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I absolutely LOVE Kenny. Is that self centered? Probably. I don't care. I'm actually more like Ricky to be honest. But I'd love to have Kenny as a friend. What about you? Comment what you creeps think!