Chapter 11

What had I done? I looked around, hoping no one had seen. My expression dropped.
"Y-you just..." Anna-Grace stammered, slowly stepping closer.
"I...know...it's aw-"
She cut me off.
"Awesome! I thought I was the only one! Who knew my neighbor was like me?!" she exclaimed.
I looked at her confused. She seemed too innocent to hurt a fly, much less a person.
"L-like you? You mean..."
She twirled in a circle.
"Yes! You're lucky I'm the one who saw you! Anyone else and you'd be in juvenile prison!"
I shook my head. I wasn't like her. I was normal. Good. Nice. Yet, here I was, with my dead best friend laying beside me and my schizophrenic neighbor celebrating. I solemnly looked at her.
"I'm. Not. Like. You,"
Her face fell. It was the first time I'd ever seen her saddened for more than a few seconds.
"Why are you so mean to me? Why do you put me down? Why do you call me a creep?" she asked.
For a moment, I pitied her. I didn't know a thing about this girl other than the fact that she's schizophrenic. But that pity soon dissipated.
"I'm mean to you because you're annoying. I put you down because you're embarrassing. I call you a creep, because you are," I answered.
Her saddened expression snapped into an infuriated one.
"You don't know anything about me,"
And with that, she left me in the hall. I shook of her words and ran to the nearest teacher.
"Someone died!" I frantically yelled.
The teacher turned to me.
"Show me,"
I led her to the exact spot I killed Kenny. But, much to my surprise, the corpse was gone.
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: How long has it been? I don't know. Who's keeping track? All that matters is that I'm back! Psychiatrists suck! I was gonna wait until my friend got a chance to read but I was like "Screw it!". I hope this makes up for the lost time. See ya cr33ps.