Chapter 9

I froze in place. I recognized this girl. It wasn't Carly. No, I wouldn't be able to see Carly anyway. Carly was Anna-Grace's imaginary friend. Not mine. So, this must be...
"Um...Ricky?" I heard Principle Lanyol say.
I snapped out of my daze. The girl was gone. I cleared my throat and apologized. Walking out, I started talking to myself.
"No! I stopped believing in her years ago!" I said.
I grabbed my head and internally screamed.
"I am NOT a schizofreak!" I yelled.
I started to feel dizzy. I stumbled over to the nearest locker and breathed heavily. I was starting to black out.
"No...no...no," I breathed, "It can't be her...no..."
My eyes were starting to close. I forced them open and memories started flooding back. Memories of my old imaginary friend. She had beautiful black hair and scarlet skin. Her eyes though. Her eyes were black. Nonexistent. I remembered it so vividly. She was mean to everyone except me. She would protect me from evil. Even though she was evil herself. We understood eachother. I thought I was evil too. Then I thought I was good. Now I realize, I AM evil. She showed me my true self. And her name is Ebony. Ha ha. Yeah. And now she's back. I realize something. I'm schizofreak.
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: So...Ebony...I'm done. Not with the book. Just with the characters...no more new ones. TROLL! I'm actually planning to...never mind. Bye cr33ps.