Chapter 2

She looked...weird. Much different than what she looked like from the window. She had on white knee high socks with black dress shoes. Her dress was a simple light pink and went to her knees. She had curly blonde hair and intense blue eyes.
"So...where'd you get your outfit? The 1920's?" I snorted.
The rude remark didn't phase her in the slightest.
"No silly, Carly gave it to me!" she chirped.
I was starting to wonder if she really knew how to activate Siri.
"Why'd you come here so late? I was trying to sleep," I asked.
"It's actually quite early," she replied.
I rolled my eyes. Who did this girl think she was? The police? I realized I didn't even ask this girl her name yet.
"What's your name?" I groggily asked. I really was tired.
"Oh, pardon my manners! My name is Anna-Grace, but you can call me Anna for short," she replied.
Wow. This girl was really polite. It sickened me.
"I'm Ricky," I told her.
Anna laughed. I raised an eyebrow. She quickly covered her mouth.
"I'm sorry, just, your name," she managed to say before laughing again.
After a few minutes of me watching her laugh her head off, she wiped away her tears of joy.
"Well it was nice meeting you," Anna said before bounding across the street. I sighed.
"Nice to meet you too," I said to the empty air. But, even though Anna had gone, I almost swore I heard a voice reply:
"My pleasure,"
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Yes! I got the scary part in! Well it's sorta scary. Whatever. I don't have much to say except for the fact that I am overly hype to be writing this. But you knew that. Anyway. Bye creeps!