Chapter 8

Ok. I have one word to describe Principle Lanyol. Mean. Like REALLY mean. As soon as I walked in, he was barking orders at me, like, "SIT DOWN!!" and "START TALKING!!". I sighed and took a seat.
"Ricky, explain yourself," he said, surprisingly calm.
I gulped and took a deep breath.
"What is there to explain? I meant every word," I replied.
He looked taken aback by my answer. But, the expression soon passed and he was back to the big bad principle.
"You know Anna is new, don't you?"
He sounded like he was one breath away from bursting, like any wrong answer would result in him clobbering you. I thought for a minute, then answered;
"You know she has Schizophrenia, don't you?"
He paled.
"How do you know this?" he asked.
I laughed slightly, surprising myself. I felt...different. Insane. Evil.
"I know it isn't normal for someone to move in the middle of the night. I know it's not normal to hear voices and see things that aren't there! I know it is not NORMAL to-"
I cut myself off and studied the principle's face. He was scared. I was scared too. Why was I acting like this? It wasn't...normal. Normal. I hated that word. I calmed down a bit.
"Principal Lanyol, may I leave?" I asked.
He was shaking.
"Y-yes," he answered and gestured to the door.
"Thank you," I said while standing up.
I turned around. I paled. There was someone there. But I don't think Principle Lanyol saw her.
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well...what is there to say? I'm going to start calling you guys cr33ps, so I'm different. That's it...I guess. I don't know, I'm too bored to continue typing.