Chapter 38:Ibiza

(A/N:Sorry but this chapter is gonna be kinda short, I actually forgot to write the next chapter!)

Victoria pov

Waking up the next morning was hard for two reasons. 1: The bed was comfortable & 2: I was still sleepy. When Sanji tried shaking me awake, I simply koala hugged him, and buried my face into his chest. "Nooooo...I want sleepies..." I yawned. Sanji picked me up bridal style, "Come on, otherwise we'll never make it to Ibiza." he reminded. "But I want to sleeeeeep~!" I whined, further cuddling into him. Sanji sighed, "Please?" he whispered to me softly. I nod, "Okay.."

He put me down on the bed, and I let go of him. But Sanji had other ideas. He gently held my my chin, and made me look at him. "Sanji-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I closed my eyes, and parted my lips. His tongue slid inside my mouth, which caused me to have a very small dusting of pink on my cheeks. He let go of my chin, and put my hands on my waist, while my hands were around the back of his neck. He tired me out easily, so his tongue roamed the inside of my mouth. He pulled away, saliva beads on our lips. "Sanji..." I breathed as he kissed both of cheeks, then my forehead. "Yes?" He whispered. I pecked his lips, "We should start getting ready.." I murmured. 

And so, we got out of bed, dressed up into our clothes for the day, and checked out of our hotel. We caught a taxi, and then drove back to the airport to catch our flight to Madrid. When we got to the airport, there was a lot of people..and I mean A LOT of people. There was a lot of people pushing & shoving just to get to one place. 

'Wait..where's Sanji?'

I looked around me, and started to panic as I couldn't recognise anyone around me. The question as to where Sanji disappeared off to replayed in my mind. He didn't say that he was going anywhere just now..he can't have just left me here right? But then my situation became worst as I tripped over, and people were still walking around. I tried swatting them away, but it would make it worse. I squeaked & whimpered, struggling against the current of tourists. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed help.

"SANJI HELP ME!" I cried.

A hand grabbed mine, and was I hauled up onto my feet. "Victoria, what happened!?" Sanji questioned as he dragged me out of the crowd. I hugged him, burying my face in his jacket, "Where did you go!?" I cried. "I didn't go anywhere! You suddenly wandered off, and I was calling out to you..but there were too many people." Sanji explained breathlessly. I sniffed, "Sorry...its my fault...I guess I was lost in thought..." I mumbled, hugging him tighter. "Its okay. It was only a small mistake, my Queen. Now lets go, okay? We'll be all better once we get on the plane." Sanji held my hand the entire time we walked towards the baggage drop off, through security, even to our flight gate. He didn't even let my hand go until we were flying up in the air towards Madrid.

'I wonder what had happened? I guess I must've been so caught up in my thoughts, that I didn't see where I was walking. I must be really damn excited about this trip.'

*timeskip*

Sanji pov

The plane tilted as it flew over the blue sea of Ibiza. Outside, it looked like a nice hot summers day. We weren't going to stay in the city though, we're gonna be staying out of town, in a place called Cala Llentrisca. Most people would stay in the town to go partying, but we're going to do that later. And besides, Victoria wanted to go to the beach. We later touched down onto the ground, and we then taxied to Cala Llentrisca. It took a little while, but it was worth it in the end. Before we could hit the beach, Victoria & I unpacked our bags in our little Hotel room.

"The beaches back home aren't like this!" Victoria marvelled. I hugged her from behind, "This place looks so clean, the water looks perfect..I wonder if I can catch some good fish here for us to eat..?" I wondered out loud. Victoria giggled, "Of course you will, it's you after all..my perfect chef." she sighed happily. A smile twitched onto my lips, "This Honeymoon is going to be the best." I murmured as I kissed her cheek, temple & neck. She closed her eyes, and let out a sigh of comfort, "I can already feel myself becoming relaxed.."