Chapter 51:Violetta

Sanji pov

The next day, I had a day off, while Victoria had to work tonight. I didn't really know what to do with what Reiju & I were going to do with the rest of our day. We've..never really done any sibling bonding with each other, not with Judge or our brother around 24/7. In fact, I always stayed away from everyone in our family..or well, apart from Mother, back before when she was alive. Ever since then, I used to just get home, quickly make myself enough food to last me for the night, and then race upstairs so that I wouldn't have to see anyone in my family.

'I was weak back then. But I'm not anymore.'

"Sanji? Are you here?" Reiju called out. "Yeah I'm here!" I jogged over to the lounge; where she was watching-

'WHY THE HELL IS THERE PORN ON!?!?!?!?!'

I shielded my eyes away from the tv, "What the hell are you watching & why are you watching it!?!" I shrieked. "I-I was channel surfing, and then this came on, and the remote jammed!" Reiju reported. I ran to the nearby couch, and threw a blanket over the tv screen. It covered the porn that was going on, but it didn't stop the sexual noises emitting from the tv speakers. I turn to Reiju, "Where's the remote?" I asked. Reiju shakily handed me the remote. I took it from her hands, as I sighed, "You must've pressed the button too hard." I reported. "W-What are we going to do?" I hummed with thought, "We'll just have to go out, and grab another remote." Reiju quirked her eyebrows, "What about the tv?" she questioned. I grabbed out the other remote that was used to turn the tv off & on, I switched the tv off, "There. Now people won't hear weird noises when they pass by."

I helped Reiju up, and we got into the car. She sat in the passengers seat, while I sat in the drivers seat. We drove off into town in silence, until finally Reiju asked, "So why do you have two remotes for two different reasons?" Reiju questioned. "I actually really don't know. I guess when we got it...it just...happened." I spoke. "Weird..." Reiju mumbled. I shrugged my shoulders, "Well, let's just hope that the remotes at the store won't be too expensive." I sighed. "I...I'm sorry.." she whispered. I gave her a quick glance, "What are you sorry about?" I asked. "About what happened with the remote." Reiju mumbled. I chuckled, hen laughed, which made her look at me in a funny way. "Why are you laughing?" she asked. "Because, you have no reason to apologise. Its a honest accident, and accidents happen sometimes. There's no avoiding accidents at all, so...just see it as a brand new moment in your brand new life." I explained.

'Maybe with her being Big Mom's servant had changed her up a bit. I should ask her about it later.'

W arrived at the department store. I asked if Reiju wanted to come inside, but she stayed in the car because she didn't want to risk herself if one of Big Mom's subordinates were inside. At first I thought that it was ridiculous, but I understood after a while. I went inside, and jogged over to where the tv section was. I eventually found the remotes section, and had to search through every single remote, until I eventually found the one that we use for our tv. I paid for it, and went back outside to the carpark. I spotted my car, and saw that everything looked fine, and that nothing has happened. I got into the car, and Reiju was reading one of Victoria's books that she left in my car. "Found it." I declare. She looked up from the book, and had a soft smile, "That's good." She replied. "Now lets go home."

As soon as we got home, we took the batteries out of the old remote, and put them into the new one. We switched the tv on, and was immediately met with even more sexual noises. I tried my best to stop my nosebleed, but I had to clamp a hand over my nose. I could make out what the people were saying as well....it involved a pizza man that was slapping a woman's rear end. I tried changing channels, but it seemed that the blanket was in the way. "R-Reiju you do it! I don't think I-I'll be able to-" Reiju snatched the remote off me, "You're just like your damn brothers. So fracking perverted."