Chapter 13:Drunken dancing

Third pov

Sanji was supporting Victoria as they both stumbled out the door. Victoria giggled as Sanji carefully placed her on the front seat. Sanji sat in the drivers seat, and started the car up. Victoria pouts as they drove off into the night.

"Saaaaaaaanjiiii~! I thought we were gonna go horsie riding, and play with flowers! I love flowers! But I'm scared of horsies....So we're gonna have to get there by...I'LL RIDE YOU!" Sanji almost crashed the car upon Victoria saying that. "Wheeeeeeee~! This is fuuuun~!" Victoria cheered. Once Sanji was back on the road safely, Victoria was a giggling mess, "That was fun, Sanji my prince~!"

'I need to get her home before she does anything stupid!'

"Oh Sanjiiiiiiii~!" Victoria cooed, placing her hand on her thigh as they stopped at a red light. Sanji gulped, "Victoria now is not-EP! No! Don't-" Victoria was tugging at Sanji's belt, until she finally ripped the cheap leather, and was unbuttoning his pants. "I'm booooored! I'm gonna play with you now~! Hehe~!" "No no no nooooo!" Sanji screeched, trying to keep her hands away from his ol' razzel dazzel, "Victoria, sweetie, I love you, but please! Now is not the time!" Sanji wailed as he starts driving again. "Oh but its aaaaalways the time baby~! The night is ever so young, I want some luvin' baby~!" Victoria said, trying to weakly slide her hand into his pants.

'Oh god the house is coming up! Thank goodness.'

Sanji quickly scuttled out of the car, and then helped Victoria out of the car. He asked to see of she could stand, but she could've even stand straight because she was giggling & hugging Sanji. Sanji sighed, "What am I gonna do with you, m'lady..." Sanji mumbles. "Sanjiii...I want some of your tangoliscious food. Please? Pretty please?" Victoria whimpered, putting on some puppy dog eyes.

'That is a look that I will never deny.'

"Yes, my Queen. I will soon. Lemme just get you inside first." Sanji said, scooping her up off her feet. "Oh! Wheeee! Sanji I'm flying!" Sanji could feel his pants falling down (along with his guy pride). He quickly locked the car, then ran up to their house. As soon as he was inside, and had the doors locked, he sat Victoria down, and fixed her up some cheese, crackers, fruit salad & some water.

But then, it all took a turn when Victoria started to strip, and attempt to pole dance. Surprisingly, Victoria was actually really good at pole dancing. Even though he shouldn't be thinking such sexual thoughts, Sanji couldn't help but be thoroughly entertained but Victoria's exotic & alluring pole dancing. She was only left in her pink & mint green set. Sanji closed his eyes, and felt like he was gonna go crazy. Victoria strutted over to her mildly turned on Sanji, and sat on his lap. Sanji was finding it hard to breathe, including with Victoria gently shaking her butt on Sanji's...you know what. Victoria giggled, pushing her hair back sexily.

"Aaaah mon amour...it appears we have ourselves in such a situation~..." Victoria whispered hotly, kissing Sanji all over. Sanji swallowed some saliva, "My Queen...you're beautiful." He breathed. She sat on his lap in a straddling position. She cupped his cheeks, her eyelashes batting flirtatiously. Sanji has never seen Victoria act so...flirty before. Victoria giggled in her hand, "Aaahh...mon amour...je t'aime."

Before Sanji even knew it, him & Victoria pushed were making out. Sanji was trying hard to not become too frisky with his beautiful goddess of his world. He knew that Victoria would probably kill her if she & Sanji had sex while Victoria was drunk. Even the stupid people knew to not have drunken sex. Victoria pulled away, and giggled. "Victoria-" she placed a finger over his lips, "Shh...shh, babe." She yawned, hugging Sanji, "I think I wanna...sleep now..I'm sweepy~!" Victoria cuddled up to him, and immediately fell asleep. Sanji stared at her, before he chuckled, "My Queen needs her sleep."

Sanji scooped her up in his arms, and carried her to their bedroom. He put her pajamas on her, so that she wouldn't be cold while they slept. He then changed into his own pajamas, and hopped into bed with her. He could tell that she was already fast asleep by her heavy breathing. He pushed some fallen hairs off her face, and smiled at her. "Good night, my Queen." He turned the bedside light off, kissed her forehead, and fell asleep.

*timeskip*

Sanji woke up when he heard groaning. He sat up straight, and saw that Victoria was holding her head as the alarm went off. Sanji reached over, and switched the alarm off.

'Shit...Victoria has work today. There is no way that we're gonna go to work, Victoria needs to rest.'

"Sanji...what happened? Did I get drunk?" Victoria groaned. "Yes..you did." Sanji admitted. "Damn it! Oh no...that means that I had.." she looked at Sanji with wide eyes, "Please don't tell me that I strip danced again in front of everyone!" Victoria whined. "N-no...but only in front of me when we got home, a-and then you were trying to take my pants off when we were driving home-" Victoria put her hands over her face, "Oh my god...I'm so sorry!" Victoria cried. "I'm just glad that it was me who was there, instead of some creep." "But still...it was in front of you, Sanji." Victoria sighed trying to get up.

'No work for you today, my Queen.'

Sanji grabbed her wrist, and made her sit in his arms, he made her look at him, by grabbing her chin, and turning it towards his face. "You are hungover. No work for you today. Sleep. Day off for you." Victoria's shamrock green eyes were wide, and she was blushing. "Okay...I-I'll call work then."

And so, Victoria did what Sanji wished, and stayed at home to recover from her hangover.