Chapter 45:Back to work

Victoria pov

The good thing about having a entertainers job at the Baratie, is that you don't have to come until it's evening. The pay was good as well, and my shift usually ends a hour before the restaurant closes. I start work at four, and then I finish at nine.

"Are you excited?" Sanji asked. I nod, "Very." He smiled, and chuckled, "I can only imagine. After all, you're doing what you do best: playing your violin." He stated. "Yeah..though I might need to get it retuned soon, it's just starting to lose its sound a bit..ah, I'll do it after breakfast." I yawned. Sanji then looked at the clock, and grabbed his keys & his jacket, "Now I've gotta go, I'll see you at work." He said. "See you there." I said as he pecked my lips. "I love you!" He called out. "I love you too!"

I heard the front door open, then shut. I stared at the ceiling, "Just one step closer until I reach my goal.." I muttered to myself. I looked over, and saw that it was still early in the morning. But either way, I decided to get my ass into gear. I got dressed up into:

I cleaned myself & the house up, and then grabbed my violin, and put it in it's pastel blue case

I cleaned myself & the house up, and then grabbed my violin, and put it in it's pastel blue case. I left the house, and got into the car. I drove into town, and found the place where you get your instruments retuned. I walked inside the store. Immediately, the shop keeper recognized me. He was a old guy in his mid 40s. He had silver hair & golden eyes, and his name was Winchester Grey.

He smiled upon seeing me, "Hey Victoria, you're back!" He said happily. I beam at him, "Good good! How about you, Chester?" I asked. He smiled, "Good, business is still running, so thats good. Luna just left." My mouth shaped into a 'o'. "Oh well, I'll see her next time, anyway, do ya think you could tune this for me please?" I asked, handing him my violin. He took it in his hands, "Of course. I know how you are, so it'll be finished in a jiffy!" "Thanks Ches! I'll be back later!"

I left the store, and decided to go shopping while I wait for my violin to be tuned. I just bought some clothes to wear for when I'm preforming at the Baratie. There's no way that I'm showing up there dressed in rags after all. I mainly bought some dresses. Wearing dresses makes me feel more classier. Anyway, after a few more shopping hours, I went back to Chester's, and picked up my violin. As soon as I got home, I played a short song, and smiled. "Perfect!"

Sanji pov

"Alright, you assholes, I have to tell you all something!" I called out. All the chiefs quickly finished off with whatever they were doing, and gathered around me. I lit another cigarette, and blew out some smoke. "As you all know, my wife is gonna start being our entertainer her. I want all of you to behave around her. She's my lady, and if you make her upset, I'm gonna beat all of you up. And you better be good around her, she's a high class lady that only deserves the best of everything, you hear?" I growl. "Y-Yes Sanji!" They stammered. I blew out some more smoke, "Good. Now get back to work.."

Immediately everyone did what I said. I went back to my office, and stood in front of the mirror that I had in there. I grumble when I see that my hair looked a little bit more untidy than I want it to be. I cleaned myself up a bit, and sighed.

'No one can have Victoria, only I can.'