Chapter 53:Change

Victoria pov

Sanji, Reiju & I got into the car, and we drove over to where Reiju was getting her hair done. I watched her from the front seat through the rear-view mirror, as she stared out the car seat window, watching streets & shops pass by her. She looked so at peace. Although, most people won't be able to tell, but I sure could. Like people said, the human eye is the window to the humans soul. Reiju's eyes seemed so clear, like a quiet woodland lake. They didn't look so cautious.

'Even though she was with us for a short amount of time, I'll miss Reiju. By the end of this week, it won't even be her name anymore. Her new name would be Ambrosia Violetta.'

Reiju told me she wanted to dedicate her new name to Sanji & I. Violetta was her momento to me because of how I play the violin so well. Ambrosia was her momento to Sanji, since Ambrosia was a dessert that Sanji had made for her once. It was well thought out, and very heart warming. It made me feel a little bit sad about her leaving Sanji & I. I mean, sure we'll probably see her now & then, but we knew that we probably can't see her as much after this. "Reiju.." I started. She looked towards me, "Yes?" she answered. I turned to her, and gave a soft smile, "I can't wait to see your new hair." I said softly to her. She smiled back just as softly, "Me too."

We parked up at the place where Reiju said she was going to change her hair. It was a hairdressers place that wasn't too far from the Baratie. Like the area of town we're in, this place appeared to be suited for someone of high class. We all got out of the car, and we went inside. Inside the hairdresser, ladies attending some people that were getting their hair chopped. At the back left of the room was hairdressers washing some hair for their clients. And then at the far right, was some more hairdressers attending to people who wished to dye their hair. The person at the front desk, was Izo, Marco & Ace's long time friend. He was a man that often dressed up for women. When he saw us enter, he smiled pleasantly at me.

"Victoria-chan! How are you? Gosh I haven't seen you in years." Izo greeted. I smiled, "Oh you know, I've been around! How are you, Izo?" I asked. "Very well thank you. Now I see that you're probably here for a reason. Do you have a appointment?" Izo asked. I shook my head, "No but.." I gestured to Reiju, "she does." Izo turned his attention to Reiju, "Oh yes! Okay, what was your name, love?" Izo asked. "Reiju." she states. Izo typed up something on a computer, then nods, "You're just on time. Now come in, come in! Lets get started!" Reiju was pretty much dragged on in by Izo. Sanji & I sat down in the seats, "Alls that left now is to wait." Sanji muttered.

*timeskip*

Izo later came back, and told us that he was done with styling Reiju up. Reiju came around the corner, and I was shocked when I saw Reiju with pure blonde hair. She smiled at us, while our jaws were at the ground. "So what do you think?" she asked. I hugged Reiju, which made her stumble a little bit, "It looks so great on you!" I cheered, pulling away. She smiled at me, "I never knew blonde could look so good on me." Sanji smirked, "It looks very nice on you, sis." Reiju blushed, and then she turned to Izo, "Thank you so much for this." she thanked. Izo nods, and smiles, "I'm glad I can help." Reiju paid for it, and then we left to the city hall. Where Reiju was about to change her name, and then after that, we'll be technically living with a whole, different person. Vinsmoke Reiju will cease to exist.

'Vinsmoke Reiju won't even be a real name after today.'

We parked up at the city hall, and Reiju got out of the car, Sanji & I following. In a way, this was almost like a goodbye, but not really. Sanji & I stared at Reiju, and she stared back at us, some tears staining her cheeks, "I know we're not parting ways yet...but..." Reiju sniffed, "I just wanted to thank you both for what you have done for me. I'm so so happy that I have you two in my world. And while I am still Vinsmoke Reiju..I just want to say...Thank you both so much! I..I love you both!" She then hugged us both. We both immediately hugged her, "It really was a outright pleasure of having you with us, Reiju." I cried. Sanji closed his eyes, "We'll try & visit once a mont or something.." Sanji offered. Reiju pulled away, and smiled, "I like the sound of that!"

She pulled away, and smiled, "Well...I better get going..they're waiting for me." Reiju said with a sigh. We nod, "We'll see you later, Reiju. We'll be in the car." I said. She turned, and waved as she walked off inside the building. Sanji & I sat in the car, and I looked over to him. I was shocked to see that he was crying a little bit, "Sanji?" I called. He sniffed, "She looks just like our Mother..." Sanji whimpered. I put my hand on his knee, and hugged him as he cried silent tears.

Until finally, after an hour or so. We spot her. The new woman in our lives.

Ambrosia Violetta.