Prolouge

Third pov

Everyone stopped & stared as a young woman walked down the dormitory halls, carrying her violin (that was in its pastel blue case). For some people, it was the last time that they were ever going to see her bright shamrock green eyes, her sunny blonde hair, and her dazzling smile.

"I cannot believe she is leaving today.." "She sure did light up the campus." "Maybe I should grab her number!" "Probably not a good idea, considering that she has a boyfriend." "I heard that she was the top student in the final exam." "She earned it." "Whats her name again?"

"Her name, is Chevallier Victoria. A daughter of a high class noble family in the Grand Line."

Victoria smirked upon hearing all the whispers, an thought to herself:

'Yield to the throne, bitches.'

She walked back inside her empty dorm room one last time, and packed up any remaining bits & bobs that were left out for her to put in her suitcase. Her final item, was a picture of her, and a blond headed man with his hair brushed over one side of his asymmetrical face. Victoria immediately recognized the man as Vinsmoke Sanji, the love of her life. She picked up the photo, and smiled at it.

"Alas, my dear, I am coming home. Not long now..."

She folded the picture, and it it in her wallet. She zipped up her suitcase, and her carry on bag, and finally left her dorm without looking back. She chucked the keys back to the bitchy office lady, and left Escola de Artes.

Its not like she didn't enjoy the school, she loved it. She just hated the people in general. They hated her because of her advanced skills, she hated them because people often tried to sabotage her works..but she learnt how to wreck people's spirits, so she was fine.

Later, she arrived at the Dressrosa airport. Luckily, she had already checked in online, so she zipped off, put her bag on the conveyer belt, and left to grab a Starbucks hot chocolate.

'Its so bloody cold. Good thing I brought my coat.'

Victoria thought that Dressrosa was a Summer city, and she didn't exactly realise that Dressrosa even had a Winter season. She had to blow most of her money on warm clothes. But in the end, she was at least glad that she had warm clothes to be safe in.

"Attention please, attention please, can all passengers that are on flight GRL637 to the Grand line, please make your way over to your gate, as your aircraft is almost ready to board."

Victoria stood up from her seat, and walked over to her gate, finishing her coffee as she walked leisurely. She later made it to her gate, and had already thrown her empty coffee cup away. She got out her phone, and quickly messaged Sanji, telling him that she's now boarding her plane, and that she loves him, and will see him soon. Of course, she didn't get enough time to see his reply, as she had already boarded her plane.

'Don't worry everyone! I'm on my way home.'

(A/N:Hey everyone! Welcome to the new Santoria ship! Please make yourself comfortable, and don't lose any of your belongings! When the ride becomes bumpy, please fasten your seat belts...enjoy!)