Copyrights

Copyright: "Secret Feelings" including all of its chapters, epilogue, prologue, and associated content. All right reserved © 2017 to the owner and author, Marcelle (Marcie_Lou) and any unauthorized copying, distribution, broadcasting, manipulation and selling of this work is an infringement of this copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book is part of a series. The first book is Open Feelings and you do not need to read it to understand this one. In fact, Open Feelings is filled with spoilers for Secret Feelings because Secret Feelings' settings is two years before Open Feelings.

Warning

This story deals with eating disorders and body image. Please read with caution and if you are at any point feeling distressed while reading, PLEASE STOP. I am not your mother I cannot make you do anything, I can only suggest you stop. However, the following warning will be at every chapter that there might be a trigger.

TRIGGER WARNING

or

⚠️