11. cody and friends [pt.3]

i made kit take this photo cause she threw up on my vans @kitwash

218K Likes 7893 Comments

"Asshole."

I frowned, looking at the picture Tyler had just posted on his Instagram.

"Hey, you broadcast it on your account first," he held up his hands in defense, smiling down at me.

We were in the restaurant and everyone else had gone to the bathroom.

Although I felt as if they just wanted us alone.

"So," Tyler started, playing with his hands on the table while avoiding eye contact. "anymore events coming up for you?"

Dinner had been great and we were all about to leave when everyone decided to take a piss.

A very long piss.

"No actually," I answered, looking around for anyone.

"How so?" Tyler looked up at me through his eyelashes, locking my eyes.

"Well, um, I just have to record, a, um, song for, the, um-"

I was cut off by Tyler's chuckle.

He shook his head and lifted his face completely so that he could look right at me and I could look right at him.

"It's a song for a Disney movie."

"What!" Tyler seemed to be genuinely astonished and impressed. "what movie?"

"I don't even know if i'm allowed to talk about this," I laughed, smiling at his reaction.

"You bitch," he frowned comedically, glaring at me.

I laughed at his comment, more amused than offended.

"Well, can I at least hear you sing some of it?" Tyler asked, his eyes pleading with me.

"I don't know, maybe," I shrugged. "what do I get in return?"

"To see the happy face of one, Tyler Posey?" he asked.

"It's called Google, bitch."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "I will strip in front of you."

I choked on air, reaching for water to calm myself.

Tyler smiled lopsidedly at my reaction, "So, can I hear the song?"

I raised my eyebrows, "Later."

Tyler groaned, pushing his chair back so that it was only balancing on his feet and two of it's legs.

I laughed, leaning back in my own chair and crossing my arms at the sight of him like this.

"Hey, guys?"