Chapter 3

Arabella Stone ^^Above

Aaliyah's POV

After the encounter I had with that bitch Arabella I called Matt to come to my room for gossip. I just ordered Matt and I some food when there's a knock at the door. I opened the door to a smiling Matt with a bottle of wine. "Hey Li ready for a party." He says walking into my room, "hey and I just ordered us some pizza, wings, and garlic bread." I say closing the door.

Matt takes his shoes off and gets comfortable while I get us some glasses "I just seen boss man and his floosy leaving the hotel." He says surfing through Netflix.

"I gotta tell you something about that bitch Arabella!" I say sitting next to him on the couch, Matt has this 'bitch what she do now face.'

"What happened?" He asked turning on Luke cage, I was about to say something when we hear a knock at the door. I opened the door grabbed our food and paid the guy. walking back to the couch I sat the food down on the coffee table. "Li what happened with Arabella?" Matt asked getting a slice of pizza.

"She came here trying to check me about Caleb." I say eating my slice of pizza.

"What did she say." He says looking at me

"Talking about stay away from my man and whatever y'all had going on is over."

"So what you say."

"I told her she was delusional and didn't know what she was talking about."

"So she thought she could just check you about boss man. Do you think she knows?" He says pausing the show.

"I don't know but I do know I was 5 seconds away from to jail." I say cleaning up the coffee table

"You should've slapped that hoe." Matt says drinking his wine

"I was gone do more then that but then Caleb walked in." Matt now has the look 'bitch I bet that was awkward'. "What did he do!" Matt asked excitedly, I laughed "he stepped in between us and basically dragged Arabella out of my room."

"He need to get her in check for real." Matt says pressing play to Luke Cage

"You know what it doesn't even matter anymore because I'm ending our friendship." I say pouring me another glass of wine. Matt looked at me with a serious face "you are willing to throw away 3 years of friendship because of his bitch of a girl friend." He says holding my hand, "I have too because this going back and fourth with Arabella is to much and I'll rather not deal with it." I say drinking my wine.

Matt looks at me with a sympathetic look "awe honey" he says scooting closer and then hugging me. I hugged him back "it's fine I realized I have to let him go anyways." I say pulling back from the hug.

"I understand why your doing this it has to happen." He says smiling at me.

After that we just watched Luke Cage and chilled, after the last episode Matt decided to leave and I decided to go to bed. I cleaned up, hopped in the shower and then laid down. As soon as I closed my eyes there was a knock at my door. I opened the door to Caleb.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a little annoyed

"I came to check on you." He says with a confused look

"Why I'm fine but since your here we do need to talk." I say ushering him to come in. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow but came in and looked at me. "I've decided that we shouldn't be friends anymore and that me just being your assistant is enough." I say waiting for him to respond.

"What? Why?" He asked walking over to me, I put my hand up and stopped him "because I cannot keep dealing with the drama with Arabella and I will not." I say taking a step back, but he just steps closer "why are you doing I handled that. You don't have to do this." He says grabbing my hand, I just walked to the door "I've made my decision, I'll make sure we have everything for the week now you can you leave please." I say opening the door, he walked to the door with a confused and sad look then walked out.

**********

Caleb's POV

Walking out of Aaliyah's hotel room I'm still trying to understand why she doesn't want to be my friend anymore, I going to ask Matt tomorrow.

The Next Day......

I woke up and did my daily everyday routine I just got done making breakfast for Arabella. I grabbed everything I needed and headed out the door. Getting in the town car on my way work I notice Aaliyah getting out and walking into the building, I need to figure out why she wants to throw away 3 years of friendship.

"Hello everyone I'm Caleb Harrington and this is my company. My main office is in Los Angeles and this week my team and I will be here checking on things and making sure everything stays in order. So that's all and everyone can go back to work." I say to employees, everyone left the conference room but I grabbed Aaliyah's arm. "Aaliyah wait I wanna talk to you."

"What I said all that I needed to say to you." She says in a angry tone, I sighed because I don't understand what her problem is, "what is wrong with you. Why are you treating me this way?" I asked hurt by her tone.

"Arabella is what's wrong. I'm tried of almost to coming to blows with that bitch!" She says almost yelling at me. I didn't know what to say when she said that so she just left and went to work, I really need to have a conversation with Matt after work.

************

"Matt wanna meet for drinks , because I wanna ask you something." I say through the phone while siting on the couch.

"Yea sure boss man I'll meet you down there." He says

I hang up the phone and was about to go down to the bar when Arabella walked in with hella shopping bags "Hey baby how was work?" She says walking over and kissing me, "its good but I'll be back." I said then left so she couldn't ask questions.

I get down to the bar and see Matt at the bar I walk over to him "what's Aaliyah's problem?" I asked getting straight to the point. He looks at me with a smirk and started laughing, I was getting annoyed because what was so funny. "What's funny I'm serious." I say in a stern tone, then he stops laughing "she can't stand Arabella and honestly no one can stand her, but she doesn't want to keep fighting her over you and plus boss man you are very stupid when it comes to Aaliyah." He says drinking his beer.

"What you mean I'm stupid when it comes to Aaliyah?" I say confused

"Saying if you listen to her when she says something about her feelings because Aaliyah is not the person to open about how she feels. But I gotta go I'm meeting Aaliyah, John, and Kelly for dinner." He says sitting down a 10 dollar bill then gets u and leaves.

I was confused when he said 'listen to what she is saying because she is not the one to open up about her feelings.' What was he talking about.