Chapter 21

Aaliyah's POV

41 weeks pregnant.......

'Ugh I'm so over this pregnancy', "Arianna daddy and I are ready for you to come out. Your whole family is excited to meet you." I say to my baby girl because I'm a week past my due  date.

My doctor keeps telling me that it is perfectly normal for a baby to be late, but me I think something is wrong.

"Baby you okay?" I'm brought out of my thoughts by Caleb bringing me fruit tray.

"I'm so over being pregnant" I say grabbing a strawberry, he laughs and sits next to me and says "baby Arianna is just not ready yet." He says still laughing.

I gave him the deadliest look to make him sober up from laughing "um my mom, your mom, and Shay is coming over, you need
Anything before I leave." I shook my head no as tears start to fall.

"No baby why are you crying?" Caleb says wiping my tears.

"Your leaving going to work while I'm here uncomfortable." I say, he wipes my tears "baby I'm only one call away if you need me just call and I will leave work okay." I nodded my head.

He smiled then kissed me before getting up and walking away. I was grabbing the remote when I hear "hey mom and Nakia, okay so Aaliyah is a little sad that baby Arianna is late so try to be understanding and try not to tell her because I promise you won't win." I smiled because I remember that day like it was yesterday.

He yelled at me because I wanted ice cream and he wouldn't bring to me, so I had to set him straight with a little bit of tears and screaming. Then guess what I got? My ice cream.

My mom and Sharon came in "hi baby girl" Sharon says sitting next to me on the couch, I smiled and hugged her.

"How's my granddaughter?" My mom ask sitting on the other side of me rubbing my belly , I sighed.

"Late very, very, very late." I say eating pineapples, they both laughed at me.

"What the hell is so funny? Caleb laughed because I said I'm over being pregnant. I guess I'm trying to figure out what's the joke in that." I say irritated.

"Baby girl relax Derrick was 2 weeks late" My mom says grabbing the remote, "yeah Caleb....." Sharon was cut off by the door bell.

Sharon went to get the door and a few seconds later she came in with Shay tailing behind "how's my beautiful baby momma?" She ask kissing me on the cheek.

"Cranky!" Both my mom and Sharon says earning a laugh from Shay, great now everybody thinks I'm funny.

"What's wrong?" Shay ask looking at me, before I can respond Sharon said "because baby Arianna is late, but me and her mom was telling her how we were late. Caleb was almost a month late and I had to be induced."

Shay smiled then looked shocked "wait so momma Nakia are saying I'm going be late giving birth?" She said holding her chest, my mom and Sharon laughed.

"Not necessarily it all depends on the baby." My mom says to Shay.

"Okay I'm going to get a blanket." I say getting up with help of my mom and Sharon, and as I walk to our hall closet to get a blanket water starts running down my leg.

"MOM!" I yell and she comes running along with Shay and Sharon, they come over to me in a panic.

"What's wrong?" They ask

"I think Arianna is coming I say holding my stomach. Shay started panicking while my mom and Sharon ran upstairs to get my bag and a change of clothes.