Chapter 18

Derrick's POV

"Harder, Harder, ahhh don't stop!" Shay moans and as I'm thrusting my phone starts ringing.

I see it's my baby sister Aaliyah "Baby sis what is it I'm kind of busy" I say to her.

I hear her panting "Derrick I think there is someone in moms house I hear noise downstairs!" I get off Shay to listen to my sister.

"Babe what's wrong with Aaliyah?" Shay asked pulling my sheets on her chest.

"Aaliyah where is mom?" I ask putting on my jogging pants and throwing a shirt.

"She's on a date I think their in the hallway by my bedroom door. Derrick I'm scared can you come here and call Caleb please." She is crying.

"Okay, okay I'm coming." I say grabbing my keys. Shay gets up grabbing her clothes "babe I'm coming too." She says putting on her shoes.

We get in my car while I'm still talking to Aaliyah.

"Wait I think there gone" My baby sister says more calmer. "Aaliyah no stay in your room I'm coming." I say loud "babe where is Caleb?" Shay says in a panic. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Aaliyah!" I say but I still didn't hear anything. We pull up to my mom's drive way and a mother pulls up in front of the house.

I got out an ran to the door, I went searching for my keys "Derrick, Shay what's wrong?" I hear my mom say behind me, I paid no attention I found my keys and opened the door.

I ran in "Aaliyah where are you?" I yell but I don't hear anything "Aaliyah!" I say again but nothing I ran upstairs and see her phone at the top of the stairs.

"Derrick Jace Green what hell is going on why are you screaming for your sister?" My mom says as I came back downstairs and see her with her arms folded and a man behind her.

"Mom Aaliyah called me and said somebody was in the house and I just found her phone at the top of the stairs." I say looking at my mom.

My mom looked like she seen a ghost she became pale "so what your telling me is that my daughter and grand baby are missing?" She says as tears rolls down her face I nodded my head and both my mom and Shay broke down.

"Um gonna call Caleb." I say walking in the kitchen.

Caleb's POV

I was sitting at home watching the game, when I got here Aaliyah wasn't here and some of her clothes were gone. I knew she was mad but I didn't know she that mad, now I'm in this big ass house by myself. I've tried calling Aaliyah plenty of times but no answer.

I was walking up the stairs when my phone starts ringing I looked at the ID 'Derrick' I thought to myself this should be interesting.

"Hey D what's up?" I say walking in my bedroom.

"Um is my sister at home?" He ask sounding like he is in a panic.

"No she went to stay with your mom. Is she not there?" I say putting on my shoes.

"Caleb she's missing and we don't where she is." Derrick says to me and I flipped out.

"What the fuck do you mean she's missing and where are you?" I say grabbing my keys and got in my Ferrari.

"Everybody is here at my mom's because she was in her room sleeping. She called me saying she heard noise and that there were people in the house I got over as fast as I could but I was too late." Derrick says as I'm on my way to Nakia's house.