Chapter 4

Matthew Wright ^^^ Above

*Sexual Scene Read at your risk

Aaliyah's POV

4 Days Later....

Today is our last day and Paris and I'm glad to home because I miss my family, and my crazy bestfriend Shay, I haven't talk to Caleb but what I hear from Matt Arabella left early. Tonight we're going out for drinks and I'm excited. I just got out the door when Kelly caught up to me "Aaliyah guess what." She says as we walk towards the town car.

"What." I say getting in and moving over so she can get in too

"Tonight is our last night!" She says excitedly, I smiled at her as we pulled up to the hotel. I got out and headed to my room to pack and get ready for tonight.

After I was done packing I decided to take a quick shower before it was time to go downstairs. I just took my clothes off and wrapped a towel around my body when there is a knock at the door. I opened the door to smiling Kelly, John, and Matt with their luggage.

"Before you say anything boss man told us he is paying for the rooms tonight and they want us all in one room that way they can get ready for a work convention. That's why we choose your room." Matt says smiling at me, I just smiled back and welcomed them in.

I got out the shower and got dressed I had on a black cocktail dress , red pumps, and jewelry to tie it all together. Walking in to where everyone else is waiting for me their mouths drop, "baby doll if I wasn't gay I would rip you out of that dress." Matt has taking my hand so we can head downstairs.

" Matt has taking my hand so we can head downstairs

******************

We are at the bar laughing, drinking, and talking having a really good time. We're sitting in the V.I.P section when Kelly comes up to me "Aaliyah come on let's dance." She says grabbing my hand and dragging me to the dance floor.

While we were dancing a waiter was walking around with a tray of shots, he got us and both Kelly and I took a shot and kept dancing.

While we were dancing I feel arms wrap around my waistand the voice whisper in my ear "I have to have you." Then he kissed my neck. I turn in his arms to see a very drunk Caleb.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pull him down so he could hear me "then take me". Caleb pulled me close and started kissing me, the kiss soon deepened and we were tonguing each down. He soon said "come on" he took my hand and led me to his hotel room.

*We get to his room and he opens the door without breaking the kiss. He picks me up where my legs wrap around his waist.

He lays me down and starts kissing down my body "mhmm Caleb!" I say as he pulls my dress over my head leaving me in my red lace panties.

"Shhh just enjoy it baby girl." He says while kissing my inner thighs, he kisses my pearl through my panties and I arched my back. He slides my panties off and goes to town with his tongue, then he added two fingers making me almost reach my climax.

He gets up strips off his clothes and align himself at my entrance. He eased inside me making us both moan.

He starts thrusting in and out "Caleb!" I moan scratching his back as he slams into to me repeatedly. While he is thrusting I feel my release is coming.

"Caleb I'm about to come" I moan and he grunts "not yet I'm almost there." He says still thrusting.

"Come baby" he says thrusting and I released and after a few strokes he followed right behind.*

He rolls off me and pulls towards his chest and I let sleep take over.

***************

I woke with the sun shinning very bright in my eyes and a banging headache. "Ugh my head hurts" I say sitting up and grabbing the sheet to cover my chest.

I look over and see Caleb in all his naked glory 'this is bad, but he won't remember it.' I say getting out of bed, I after I was dressed I grabbed my things and left quietly and quickly.

I get to my room and see Kelly and John sleep together on the couch and Matt coming out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee. He looked at me and smiled " well well looks who doing the walk of shame!" He says "please Matt not now." I say walking in the bed room.

"Okay but I want to know everything." I hear him yell through the bathroom.

Caleb's POV

"Ugh my head" I say as I open my eyes, I lay back down and close my eyes when there's a knock at the door.

I groan and get out bed, but getting out of bed I feel a breeze I looked and I'm completely naked 'what the hell happened last night.'

I throw on some jogging pants and answered the door. I opened the door and there stand the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in life Aaliyah Roxanne Green.

"Hi um the town cars are here to take us to the airport." She says looking at her hands.

"Okay I'll be down" I say and she nods and leaves, I shut the door and rush and put on clothes and grabbed my luggage.

I made it outside just in time, we get to the airport and now everybody is loading the plane.

I get on the plane and see everybody getting comfortable, I go sit next to Aaliyah to talk to her and I'm just at awe. She is sitting on the couch feet up and reading a book. I love her natural beauty the messy bun and reading glasses.

"Aaliyah?" I say getting her attention.

She closes her book and looks at me "yes"

"If I did anything stupid you would tell me right?"

She smiles "yes I would tell you if you did something stupid."

I sighed "okay did I do anything bad or stupid last night?"

She blushes and then smiles "no you didn't do anything stupid or bad last night."

"Good but Aaliyah can I please have my friend back it killed me not talking to you." I say grabbing her hand.

She sighed "I guess you can have your friend back, but you better keep your bitch in check."

"I will promise"

"Okay good now can I get back to my book." She says opening her book back up, I smiled and laid my head on her lap and put my headphones in.

Back Los Angeles.