Chapter 19

Caleb's POV

"Caleb I don't feel so good." Aaliyah says before passing out.

I caught her "baby, baby wake up!" I say waiting on the ambulance to come.

The ambulance comes and straps Aaliyah on a gurney and puts a oxygen mask on her they put her in the ambulance and I get in back with her.

Now we are on our way to the hospital.

Derrick's POV

Watching my sister fall like that pissed me off I ran back in the cottage "Ashley get fuck out here I know your hiding.

She comes out smiling and the police is aiming their guns at her. "What fuck did you drug my sister with? And don't lie to me or I kill you before the police do." I say looking at this bitch I used to love.

"Well we had to give her a little chloroform for her to sleep." She say playing with the gun in her hands still smiling. I rubbed my hands over my face "you dumb bitch" I say charging at her but I'm being held back by police officers.

"Look I know your upset but your sister needs you we got this." One of the cop says and I sigh and walked out.

I got in Caleb's car and headed to the hospital, while driving dialed my mom's number "Derrick, did you find her? How is she? What about them bitches? Did the police get them, oh_____" I cut mom off because she was rambling and I couldn't get a word "momma the police got both Arabella and Ashley but," I sighed before continuing "Aaliyah is at the hospital they used chloroform so now I'm on my way to the hospital Caleb is already there, so mom I'll see you there." I say hanging up the phone, and pulling into the hospital parking lot.

I get out and run in the building "Caleb where is she?" I say walking towards Caleb

He looks at me with blood shot eyes "I don't know they took her back there as soon as we got and I haven't heard anything." He says pacing the room, I walked up him "listen my sister is a fighter and so is that baby they will be fine" I say trying to convince both me and him.

Everybody is now here and now we're just waiting on results from my sister. Shay comes over to me "Derrick can I talk to you for a minute?" She asks grabbing my hand, I nod and she led me to an empty hallway.

"I don't want to keep us a secret anymore I want to Aaliyah because she is my bestfriend and has a right to know." She looking at with tears in her eyes, I grabbed her and hugged her tight.

"Shh, it's okay my sister is strong she will make it and I agree. But lets go back so we can wait for information." I say wiping her tears.

We have been waiting for 30 minutes now and everybody is anxious "Aaliyah Green" Dr. Kori calls and we all stand up "Aaliyah and the baby are doing fine the chloroform didn't harm the baby or the mother. It put her to sleep because the first time she faked it and it didn't take but when she was able to breath it effected her." Everybody let out a breath.

"So when can we see her?" My mom asked getting up

"You see her in about 30 minutes because she is still sleeping but I will come get you as soon as she wakes up." Dr. Kori says before walking away.

Aaliyah's POV

"Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep!"

I flutter my eyes open to and all white bleached room 'am I back at the hospital' I thought trying to sit up "ahhh my head" I say holding my head, while I'm rubbing my head the doors bursts open "Oh good your awake." Dr. Kori says smiling.

"How is my baby is she okay" I asked panicking

Dr. Kori smiled "You and baby are perfectly fine" I let out a breath and laid my head back on the pillows "Aaliyah your family is here is it okay to let them in?" Dr. Kori asked checking my vitals, I nodded my head yes and she leaves.

I lay my head close my eyes and rub my stomach "mommy is so sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen I should have protected you more." I say starting to cry then the door opens revealing my family.

My mom comes in with bloodshot eyes and comes over to me and hugs me "I'm so sorry for leaving you. I should have rescheduled or had dinner at home. I'm sorry___" I cut her off "mom?" I say tears running down my face "I'm fine so is Arianna." I say looking her eyes.

Soon everybody else comes in gives me a hug and kiss and last was Caleb I scooted over so he could sit in bed with me "I'm so glad your okay and Arianna is okay." He says voice cracking then he continued "when Derrick called me my heart stopped all I could think about was you and my daughter being harmed." A tear slid down his face I wiped it.

"Baby I know but look at me" I say grabbing his hand and putting it on my stomach "and feel your Ariana" and on cue my baby kicked and he smiled "we are both fine I protected our baby and I'm sorry for overreacting." I say wiping his tears, he smiles and kisses my temple as I lay down on his chest.

"Aaliyah the police want to talk to you." Matt says coming into my room.

"Why?" Everybody asked at the same time, then the door opened revealing the police.

"Um can we talk to Ms. Green in private please?" The police says talking to my family.

"No I'm staying with her." Caleb said to the police.

"No everybody it's okay I'll be fine." I say to them , "Are you sure because we can stay." Derrick says looking at me.

I smiled "yes it's fine." I say and Caleb looks at me "but I don't wanna leave you." He says.

I smiled "baby please I'll be okay." I say he kissed me and everybody left so I can talk to the police.

"Okay so Ms. Green I was told Dwayne Helms is your ex right and Arabella Stone is your boyfriend's ex?" I nod my head.

"Okay so Dwayne Helms used to___" I cut him off "wait can you bring my mom, brother, and boyfriend in please I think they should hear this part please." He nodded his head and told his partner to do as I requested.

They came in and Caleb came and next to me, my mom and Derrick sat on the couch.

"Okay so Ms. Green Mr. Helms used abuse you right?" Detective Travis said

"Wait what?" My mom, Derrick, and Caleb asked

"Yes it says here that 2 years ago you both went to Miami and he beat on you so bad that you were in the hospital for a whole week recovering."

"Wait Dwayne was beating on you and mom and I just now finding out about this now!" Derrick says yelling at me.

"Derrick please come down let her explain." My mom says trying to calm down my brother.

"Okay officer what happens now?" Caleb asked pacing the room.

"Well we believe he is obsessed with Ms.. Green and seeing as Ms. Stone is your ex they will try to take her again." Detective Smalls said

"So when are you going to find them?" My mom asked very calm.

"Well we have put out a search party but I suggest you get protection for you and family" Detective Travis said to me.

"Fine I'm getting a security detail on everybody and I will find these bastards myself!" Caleb says storming out of the room, "Thank you for time Ms. Green we should be going." The police says walking out.

My mom came over to me "get some rest and we'll go home tomorrow morning and you will be staying with me while Caleb go to work okay." I nodded my head and laid down, my kissed my head and left.

What has happened to my life.