Chapter 8

Aaliyah's Condo^^^^^Above

Caleb's POV

When Aaliyah said that the baby was mine I flipped out because it can't be mine we didn't have sex 2 months ago, so I called my Bestfriend Jason because he knows me and Aaliyah and he won't lie to me.

"Hello" Jason says through the phone

"Ha what are you doing right now." I ask

"Chilling why what's up?"

"You wanna meet for drinks and dinner."

"Yea where at ?"

"Buffalo Wild Wings." I say starting my engine

"Okay I'll see you there."

"Okay." I say then the phone hung up.

I get to buffalo wild wings and get a table for 2 I sit down and wait on Jason, my situation just kept replaying in my head. As I was thinking about my life Jason walked in and sat down "Caleb my man what's up." He said as we did our bro handshake and hug, "man life and its falling apart." I say drinking my beer.

Jason looked at me with a raised eyebrow "what's going on man can't be bad you just got engaged 2 weeks ago." He says laughing and I just sighed "Aaliyah's pregnant and she said its mine but I don't know if I believe it. I don't think she's lying but last time we had sex it was 9 months ago." I say looking through the menu. Jason looks at me "man this is Aaliyah when has the good girl ever lied about anything and she told me what happened between y'all two in Paris, you just don't remember it." He says calling over a waitress.

I had to think the last night in Paris is a blur, the company went out for drinks I started to dinking because Aaliyah wasn't talking to me. "Caleb, earth to Caleb" Jason says trying to get my attention "huh." I say coming out of my thoughts "what do you want?" He says pointing to the menu and looking at the waitress.

"Can I get 24 honey bbq and buffalo wings boneless." I say as she grabs our menus and walk away.

"Think back what happened in Paris that week y'all were there." Jason says leaning back in his chair

"When we first got there Arabella and Aaliyah was about to go for blows until I intervened. Later that night Aaliyah said she was done with me because of the drama with Arabella, she ain't talked to me all week which made me a little depressed. The last night in Paris my company went out for drinks and I was already drinking and then Aaliyah and her friends walked in and the rest is a blur." I say explaining Paris to him, Jason looks at me "anything else you remember like what happened when you woke up." He says trying to figure things out with me.

"I woke up butt ass naked and banging headache and Aaliyah couldn't look me in my eyes." I say then it hit me "um now you get it." Jason says laughing at me, I was surprised that it took me this long to realize it. "bro I messed up I did a paternity test and walked out on her, and before she told me i was the father she said if the father rejects her child then he won't be in the child's life." I tell him remembering the conversation with Aaliyah, Jason just looked at me and shook his head then he slapped me upside my head "why the fuck did you do that to her. Out of everybody you dated Aaliyah is the best girl for you even though she was just a best friend. You need to fix this and knowing Aaliyah you should've started yesterday and I know you love her you just won't admit it." He says as we eat, thinking about what he said I do have to fix this I need to be in my child's life.

*********

Aaliyah's POV

I told Shay and Matt what happened between Caleb and I and they wasn't too happy so to cheer me up we are going back to my place binge watch vampire diaries and order food and they are going to stay the night to make sure I'm hydrated. I got home and put on black leggings and a green bay packers t-shirt and my footie socks.

The 8th episode of Vampire Diaries just started and we're eating ice cream when there's a knock at the door, Shay gets up and gets the door and all I hear is "why are you are?" and a male voice I knew too well "let me guess you know what happened between Aaliyah and I." Caleb says talking to Shay and then I hear "you damn right I heard about it and how dare you call her a liar and walk out on her___" He cuts her off "can I just see her please I need to talk to her because the results came back." He says but Shay still won't budge "the results came back and now your feeling stupid that you walked out on her that's why you shouldn't get drunk to where you won't remember things in the morning." She says "Shay would you please" he says trying to get in.

"Shay let him in it's okay" I yell tired of the going back and fourth, he comes in followed by Shay "you are lucky she hasn't told Derrick yet because you would have a broken rib and a black eye by now." She says with a devilish grin, "Shay come on child so they can talk." Matt says grabbing Shay's hand and pulling her into my bedroom.

"The results came back and the baby is mine." Caleb says smiling

"I told you that why would I lie" I say sitting on the couch and grabbing a pillow.

"I know I'm sorry I just didn't want it to be real, because that means I cheated on Arabella and I'm not ready to tell her that." He says looking at me with a smile.

"Well you know what you don't have to tell her because I don't want in my child's life." I say looking at him in the eyes, He had a hurt look cross his face.

"What why not I know what happened earlier today but I'm here now." He says looking at me with sad eyes

"You rejected my baby just when I told you if the father rejects my baby then he won't know his baby. I was serious then on top of that you called me a liar saying you don't believe me and kept throwing the first time we had sex in my face like I didn't know when it happened even though I was there right with you." I say getting up and holding back tears

"Aaliyah please give me a chance to make it right let me show you I want to be there for you and our baby. Please I'm begging you." He says with pleading eyes and grabbing my hand.

"I'll think about it and I'll let you know" I say walking to the door "now please leave" I say opening the door, Caleb walks out the door with a hurt look on his face before he could say anything I shut the door. Once the door was closed I started crying "he's gone" I yell so Shay and Matt to come back.

Matt and Shay sit on both sides of me and hugs me, after I cried I wiped my face "do you think he's serious about being there for the baby and you?" Matt asked and I shrugged my shoulders "I would really have to think about that because on rejection is enough and too much for a pregnant women to handle." I say grabbing the remote to press play.

After we watched a few more episodes we went to be, I went to bed thinking about a lot and it was really stressing me out.