Chapter 14

Aaliyah's Gender Reveal/ Baby Shower

Aaliyah's POV

25 weeks Pregnant..........

Today is the day that Caleb and I find out the gender of the baby and our baby shower, I'm excited but then again I'm also nervous. Caleb wants a girl and I want a boy but regardless of what my baby is I will love him or her unconditionally.

The event is being held at Caleb's parent's house.

Caleb and I are still laying down and he is still sleeping, so I decided to get up and get ready but Caleb's big arm is around me. I tried getting up but his grip got tighter "baby please let go I need to get dressed and so do you." I say trying to unhook his arm

He groaned "no five more minutes, plus we don't have to be there until 12:30." He says holding me tighter.

"Exactly and it's 10:00 which means we have 2 hours to get ready." I say moving out of his grip to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed, I had on a white summer lace dress with a gold belt around the stomach, gold jewelry and gold gladiator sandals.

Caleb finally came out dressed and ready to go.

************

We turn onto Caleb's parent's street and getting to their house we see a sign that says drive around back. We drive around back and see the cutest setup for the gender reveal.

When you first walk in there is a big banner says football or cheerleader, a stand with a ballot box saying take a guess. Next to the ballot box was cards with cast your vote put a x by the vote you chose little man or little lady. It was so cute, you walk further into the back yard and there is a giant box with pink and blue wrapping paper and a big black heart on all four sides that says he or she what will it be?

"Matt and Shay really put a lot of thought into this." Caleb says bringing me out of my thoughts

"Yea that's Matt and Shay for you!" I say looking around smiling, and I see Matt and Shay running towards us.

"So Liyah boo, what do you think?" Shay ask linking my arm with hers

"I love it" I say hugging her

Matt and Shay just smiles, and high five each other "so we are waiting on the rest of the guest then we can have you and boss man open the box to see what your having." Matt says bringing me a chair to sit down.

Matt, Caleb, Shay, and I was talking and laughing when I hear "my baby girl is having a baby!" I hear my mom scream as she makes her way towards me.

As everybody gathered in Sharon's and Josh backyard Matt and Shay got in front of everybody to speak "Hi everybody thanks for coming, okay Matt is passing out a voting card and you guys mark a box of the gender you think the baby is. When you have marked a box please fold it in half and put inside the box my sister Jess is walking around with, and _______" Shay is cut off by Matt

"Dang Shay can I talk now you just taking over" He says earning a laugh from the guest "okay now when that is done we will tally up the votes and then mommy and daddy will open the box to find out what gender their baby is." He says as Shay grabs the ballot box.

Matt opens the ballot box while Shay is counting the votes.

"Okay we have more girls then boys" Shay says "yea there is 65 girls and 35 boys" Matt says completing her sentence.

After the votes it was time for Caleb and I to see what we are having "Caleb and Aaliyah can two come up please" Matt says, Caleb and I get and make our way to the stage and we standing by the box that holds my results.

Caleb and I each have a end of the box "Okay mommy and daddy on the count of 3 I want you two to open the box, okay?" Matt says and we nod our heads.

Everybody started counting "1, 2, 3" and we opened the box and pink balloons and confetti came out flying out. Everybody clapped and cheered." Yes I get a granddaughter!" My says excited and I laughed.

******************

Caleb's POV

I can't believe Aaliyah and I are having a girl, I'm so happy, after the gender reveal we moved inside for the baby shower for food and gifts. Right now everybody eating and asking Aaliyah questions about our daughter, I was in a day dream staring at my girls when "Caleb, Caleb" Jason says getting my attention.

"Huh" I say looking at him "Arabella's outside and you need to go handle it before she comes in or Aaliyah sees her" He says to me, I nod and got up to make my way outside, getting outside I see Arabella walking up to my parents door.

"Arabella what are you doing here?" I ask pushing towards the side walk, so my mom nor Aaliyah see her.

"I wanted to see you and apologize and I want you back. I'm willing to be a stepmom to that girl's kid, I just want my fiancé back that's why I brought gifts for your baby." She says smiling at me, "have you lost your mind?" I say laughing "No I'm not I'm being serious and I don't appreciate you laughing at me." She says pouting.

"Okay so why the change of heart?" I ask folding my arms "because I realized that I need you in my life and that means Aaliyah and her baby will have to be in my life and I'm willing to accept that." She says walking up to me wrapping her arms around my waist.

Aaliyah's POV

Sitting in a chair in front my guest because it's time to open gifts, "have anybody seen Caleb?" I ask looking around the room because I haven't seen Caleb in a while.

"Last time I see him he was talking to Jason." Shay says looking around with me "JASON!!!!!" I yell through the house, "yes Aaliyah what's up?" Jason ask sitting down in a chair.

I smiled "where is Caleb?" I say sweetly because I need answers "um he is outside talking." He says not looking at me "Jason why is he outside and who is he talking too?" I ask getting out of the chair I was sitting in.

He lied and said "an old college roommate." I knew he was lying because he stared everywhere else but at me, so me being a hormonal pregnant woman I grabbed him by his collar "Jason who is he outside talking to and if you lie again you won't be able to have children, because I will cut your dick off and kick you so hard in your balls that your little swimmers we stop completely now I'll ask again, who is he outside talking too." I say with a smile.

Jason looks at me wide eyes and swallowed hard "um Arabella" he said looking around the room for help but everybody looked just as scared as him besides my mom and Sharon. I let go of his collar and made my way outside.

Getting outside I see Caleb talking to that bitch Arabella and her hands are around his waist, so I walked down the drive way and stood behind him and said "Caleb" he unhooked Arabella's hands quick and turned around to face me.

"Baby what are you doing out here?" He says rubbing the back of his neck, I just smiled "what am I doing outside? Hmmm I don't know. Let's see here why am I outside" I say rubbing my chin "oh yeah our guest wanted to start opening gifts for our daughter and I didn't want to open them by myself so I asked where you were and of course no one knew but Jason. I asked he lied so I threaten now here I am now since we got that out of the way, what are you doing out here talking to her" I say pointing to Arabella "and why was arms hooked on your waist." I say in a calm voice.

"Oh well we just got back together." Arabella says smiling "what no we didn't I was just____" I cut him off by putting my hand up and laughed and both Caleb and Arabella looked like I was crazy "you know Caleb I don't wanna hear it, but get back with Arabella its okay." I say that kissed his cheek and went back into the house grabbed my purse and left in my car.