Chapter 6

Aaliyah's Mom and Brother Nakia and Derrick Green^^^^^Above

Aaliyah's POV

Today is the day I will tell both families that a new edition will be added, I'm on m way to my mom's house now. I pulled into my mom's drive way and I'm nervous, I get out grab my purse and head towards her front door. I ring the door bell and I hear "I'll get it" the door opens to my older brother Derrick.

"Hey Aaliyah" He says opening the door wide so I can come in "hey." I say in a monotone. I walk into the living room "mom where you I need to tell you and Derrick something." I say siting on the couch, my mom comes in from the kitchen "what is it honey." My mom says sitting next to me, I look her and I can feel the tears falling.

"I'm pregnant" I say putting my head in my hands, I feel my mom wrap her arms around me "who's the father?" I hear my brother say in a sympathetic tone, "come on honey you can tell us" my mom says rubbing my arm.

"Caleb" I say now looking at my mom and brother, "it happened in Paris a drunken night, it wasn't supposed to happen and he doesn't even remember it. I'm so sorry." I say talking to my mom explaining the situation, "it's okay baby girl does he know?" My mom asked grabbing my hand, I shook my head "I knew you two was gone get busy one day." My brother says with a smile, I looked at both my mom and brother "that wasn't the first time, the first time happened 9 months ago on our business trip to New York." I say giving them everything they need to know, Derrick laughed "I knew it" he says smiling.

"I have to tell his family" I say talking to my mom, "Aaliyah you can't tell his family and not him." My mom says to me

"I know but I don't have a choice, I was going to tell him last night but he told me that he proposed to Arabella and I can't mess up what they have." I say looking at my hands.

After I told my news my mom and Derrick told me they will be here for me and to rethink telling Caleb about the baby. I decided to take a drive and go tell Caleb's family, on my way to Caleb's parents house my phone started ringing "hello" I say connecting my Bluetooth.

"Aaliyah I miss you, why don't you come over for dinner." Sharon says

"I was actually on my way over there now" I say turning on to their street

I hear her scream excitedly through the phone "okay see you when you get here." Sharon says then hung up.

I get to the door and ring the doorbell, I waited a good 5 seconds when the door opened and there stands Caleb's mother Sharon. "Aaliyah where have you been baby girl!" She says excited while hugging me "I've just been sorting some things out , is Josh here I really have something I need to you guys." I say walking to the couch, Sharon comes and sit next to me "Josh come here Aaliyah has something to tell us." She screams through the house. Then Josh Caleb's father walks in "my baby girl Aaliyah why can't it be you to marry my son and not that bitch Arabella!" He says making me laugh.

I turned to them and sighed "when I tell this I hope you don't think bad about me but if that happens I'm okay with it." I say taking a deep breath, Sharon grabs my hand "Aaliyah honey what is it?" She asked in a concerned voice, I felt the tears coming "I'm pregnant and Caleb's the father." I say putting my head in my hands, I feel arms wrap around me "Aaliyah it's okay we're not mad nor do we think bad about you, how did it happen?" Sharon says hugging me while Josh rubs my back.

"In Paris it was our last night and everybody from the company went out for drinks, we both got drunk and I guess gave in to our desires. It wasn't supposed to happen and he doesn't even remember it happened. I should've been more careful I'm so sorry." I sob into my hands, Sharon then pulls me into a hug telling me it's okay " it's not just your fault Aaliyah it's Caleb's as well, so please stop crying and stressing it's not good for my grand baby. Just know you have our full support." Sharon says looking at me with tears in her eyes, Josh then asked " does my son know?"

"No I was gone tell him yesterday but then he told me he got engaged and I had just found out yesterday afternoon." I say answering his question, they both nodded their heads.

"Think about telling him again because my son can be clueless at times and he has a right to know." Josh says giving me a hug, I nod my head and wipe away my tears. We had dinner and talked about the baby and our lives. After dinner I left because I have to be prepared for work in the morning.

I just walked in my door and sat my keys down when there is a knock at the door. I open the door and Caleb and Arabella 'why the fuck did he bring her here' I thought to myself. "Aaliyah before you say anything I want you two to talk and hear each other out because she is going to be my wife and you being my friend and my assistant means you two will see a lot of each other. So please listen." He says with pleading eyes "Caleb I'm not really in the mood or psychical strength to fight and argue with her." I say looking at her, he looks at me "please." He says with pleasing eyes, I opened the door wide so they can come in.

"Nice place Aaliyah." Arabella says sitting on the couch observing the room, I smiled sarcastically " so who am I hearing out." I say annoyed because I've been through enough today and I just wanna go to sleep. "Aaliyah I wanted to say I'm sorry for the trouble and I hope you can forgive me." Arabella says with a fake smile, I rolled my eyes "sure no can you two leave I'm tired I've had a rough day so please." I say walking to the door hoping that followed me, "what's wrong what happened?" Caleb asked with worry in his eyes "nothing I'll see you at work tomorrow." I say closing the door.

If I tell him I'm pregnant with his baby he won't believe me and I can't take my baby being rejected. After deep thinking I finally drifted off to sleep.