Chapter 15

Caleb's POV

I have never seen Aaliyah act like that, I turned to Arabella "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY WE GOT BACK TOGTHER! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM, ARE YOU STUPID OR JUST PLAIN DUM!" I say because now Aaliyah thinks I'm doing her dirty.

Arabella looks at me surprised and says "don't you dare talk to me like that and that's what she gets for being so nosey."

When she said I became even more pissed that I said things I thought to never say to women but she pissed me off "you bitch, do you not understand when I told you to leave my house I meant my life as well. You don't get it I'm in love with a girl who makes me smile even when she is pissed at me. I was with you to try and get rid of feelings I had for Aaliyah, trying to hide the feelings because she was my assistant so we just became friends. Now I'll be damned if I let a slut like you come and take that away from me then your sadly mistaken. Now leave before I make you and never and I mean never come back."

I was so pissed I didn't even notice it was a show behind us until "that's right let that bitch know!" I hear Matt say.

I turned around and walked up to Shay "where is she, and I don't need to hear you say anything just where my love and daughter are." She looks at me shocked and then smiles "she is at home packing to go to her family lake house."

I got in my car and sped to Aaliyah's condo without getting a ticket. I get up to her condo and walk in "Aaliyah where are you?" I say and walk into her room and see her crying on the floor her legs in crossed cross applesauce holding her stomach.

"Aaliyah I know what you saw but___" She cuts me off "Am I not enough for you? Did you think I was easy? Is that why you decided to come crying to me about how much you love me. Why do you feel the need to come and lie to my face" She rambled on, and I was getting irritated.

"Aaliyah shut and listen to me." I say walking over and sitting in front of her and grabbing her hands "what you saw is not what you think, and what you heard is not what you think." I took a deep breath and continued "I laughed in her face when she said she wanted me back" I start to say and I see her smile "I laughed and when you left I lost it to the point I disrespected a female something I was taught to never do but in my mind she had it coming." She laughs "Baby I'm sorry for everything that happened tonight." I say hoping she will forgive me.

She looked at me and smiled "I'm sorry too, it's just now that I'm as big as a house I get insecure and feel like you are only with me because of her, but listening to you cuss and yell at Arabella, I now know those where my own insecurities." She says looking at me.

But what she said had me thinking "what did you mean when you said listening to me cuss and yell at Arabella?" I asked confused and what she was talking about.

She smiled and said "Shay called me as soon as I left to check on me when everybody heard you yelling, so of course they went outside to be nosey and I was still on the phone listening."

I just laughed "I love you and I'm saying this now after all these before our little peanut is that I have loved you for the 3 years you where my assistant. I love you Aaliyah Green." I say kissing her

"I love you too."

**********

Aaliyah's POV

We laying down watching Modern family when my babies' gifts pops into my mind "babe we have to go to your parents tomorrow to get Arianna's gifts so we can sort through them." I say rubbing circles along his chest.

"Don't worry about its being delivered tomorrow, and Arianna who is that?" He asked looking at me

I smiled "our daughter, I was here rubbing my stomach crying and talking to her when I started calling her Arianna, I know we are supposed to think of a name together and I know you probably don't like the name, and we might have an argument about what her name should be_____" He cut me off by kissing me.

"Aaliyah I love her name now go to sleep because I got surprise for you tomorrow." He says closing his eyes.

I smile because he knew I was going to ask questions, so I just laid down an sleep took over.

****************

I woke up to an empty bed "Caleb" I call sitting up but I don't hear anything, so I decided to get out bed. Walking out of my room I smell bacon and waffles, I walk towards my dinning room table and there is a plate of waffles, a plate of bacon, a plate of toast, and a bowl of fruit with orange juice in a glass.

I sat down and there was a note with a rose that has my name on it

Aaliyah

I have a surprise for you when you get up, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up but I had to check on something, but Shay and Matt on their way to keep you company. I planned out the whole day for you and your friends to have fun and just relax and later on today I have to show something I know you will love. But I love you and baby Arianna and have fun.

Love Caleb.

I smiled at my letter while eating a piece of bacon, while drinking my orange juice there was a knock at the door.

I open the door to my very happy and smiling best friends "hey chica" Shay says coming in giving me hug "hey pretty momma" Matt says coming in and hugging me. I smiled "hey my babies, so what's the plan today?" I ask closing the door.

"First the plan is for you to get dressed and then shopping for the pretty momma and her baby." Shay says pushing me into my room and into my ensuite bathroom, "now go get a shower and I'll pick you out something to where for the day." Shay says walking into my closet.

I shower and got dressed Shay picked out a t-shirt dress with black gladiator sandals and a gold head band with rhinestones.

"Come on Aaliyah I'm ready to shop till I drop" Matt says while I'm putting my shoes on, "okay, okay I'm coming. You know a pregnant woman can only walk so fast." I say walking to the door.

******************

We get to the mall and Matt had to park really close to the entrance, "so where to first?" Matt says hooking me and Shay's arms with his as we proceeded to walk.

"How about to the food court, because Arianna is hungry." I say rubbing my stomach, Shay and Matt looked at me like I had 2 heads "you just ate 2 hours ago, how in the hell are you hungry." Shay says while Matt laughs.

"And who is Arianna?" Matt asked while he sobered up from laughing "My baby girl is Arianna Harrington, Caleb and I haven't thought about a middle name yet." I say smiling and rubbing my belly, they both smiled at me.

"Oh I can't wait to spoil my god baby!" Matt says "she's my god baby too!" Shay says pouting, I laughed "okay how about we shop at 2 stores then we have to go to the food court so I can feed my baby." I say and they both nodded their heads.

4 hours of shopping and I'm exhausted, and my feet hurt plus I believe my ankles are swollen. "Okay it's time to go, if we don't get you back by a certain time boss man will kill us, so come on baby momma." Matt says grabbing my hand as we made our way to his truck.

Riding in Matt's truck I see he missed my exit "babes, you missed my exit." I say still looking out the window "We got something to show you first, so sit back and enjoy the ride momma." Shay says as she closes her eyes.

10 minutes later we get too this block full of beautiful houses, then he Matt turns into this drive with this beautiful house and pulling in front of the door I see Caleb, my mom, my brother, Sharon, Josh, and Jason standing there smiling.

I get out of the car with help from Caleb "Welcome home!"