4. Logolepsy

AN~ since ur support got Mugiwara High to #9 with only three chapter I'm gonna update hopefully within the next three days instead of waiting another week.
~~<

Logolepsy~ (n.) an obsession with words

        "LUNCH!" Luffy screamed in sync with the bell.

         "There was no lunch on my schedule..." I questioned turnedinf the small piece of paper over.

         "What did u think they would let us starve?" Zoro chuckled as he leaped over his table.

        "Well I have culinary arts, so I thought I'd just eat in there or something."

         "Lunch! Lunch! Lunch! My brother packed me lunch!" Luffy sang cheerfully as he walked like a nutcracker to a door I've never seen before.

        "Oi, Luffy, I already texted Nami. She said she got use a table outside with some seniors she met."

         "Ok, I'm getting in the line."

         "But Luffy," I chimed in, "don't your already have food?"

         As if forgetting all about his lively chant he unzipped his swollen lunch box. "There are only 2 sandwiches and some juice boxes with yogurt. This isn't enough."

       I on the other hand only had a thermos full of fired rice from the restaurant, yogurt, and a apple with money for a drink. I had my snack while sitting in the office. That was more than enough most days. "Damn."

     "Oi, are you coming?" Zoro asked with a raised brow.

     "Not like I've been able to met anyone else, so I guess." I poured as I shoved my hands deep into my pocket, already wishing Luffy was back.

      "Whatever."

      "Aren't the doors to outside the other way?

      "I knew that."

      "Sure."

      "Noodle brow." Zoro grumbled before stocking ahead of my with his eyes glued to his phone screen. I could make out the background to be him being forced into a selfie with a wide-eyed girl that had pink pig tails. He didn't look unhappy dispite the squishing of his face against her thin arm; he looked glad almost.

     The weird churning in my stomach from earlier was back.

     Hunger is a weird thing.

"Zoro!" waved a orange-haired girl as we approached the table she was seated at. The setting was nice since it was outdoors, but there was a overdrop to protect us from any rain.

     "Oi." Zoro waved back nonchalantly. I was staring to think his vocabulary was only gifted in insults.

     "Don't greet me like that!" she barked before demanding a hug which made Zoro throughly uncomfortable. I don't know why he's complaining. If I was thats close to breast that big, I would take every moment to hug her tighter.

     "Hello," I beckoned smoothly, "may I get the name of the beautiful girl in front of me."

     "I'm Nami." she smiled while still maintained to keep the moss-ball in a headlock. "And you must be?"