28. La Douleur Exquise

AN~ two updates in one day yes yes poppy. This was so long so I cut cut it!
~~~

La Douleur Exquise~ (n)the heart-wrenching pain of wanting the affection of someone unattainable

Sanji pov

                  "Sanji, relax. He invited you, so you should go." Ussop encouraged as I sank back against the wall. The lunch bell had just rang, and no doubt Luffy and Zoro would be in line.

                    I sighed, running a nervous hand through my hair. Was this all to much? Maybe I should just stay in my lane. Dressed in a cashmere, beige sweater, my usual ,slightly skinny, jeans, and a nice pair of ankle boots, it seemed like a little much. "Are you sure? This seems extra."

                  "No, no." Ussop rambled before putting a supporting arm around my shoulder, and stroking his invisible beard. Something he does right before he exaggerates things. "If you don't do it for you, do it for me. If you sit there today, then I can join tommrow."

                 "Selfish much?"

                "Selfless much, on your part." Ussop smirked before wiggling his eyebrows. Maybe he was right. If I dealt with it for today, I could just invite him tommrow, easy. Wait, they would know I've known him for a while. Why can't I just bring him today.

               "Sit with us today."

               "What, Sanji, no. You need to go scope out if is same for someone soft like me." He said with a nervous tone before trying a dramatic hand to his forehead. "A soft heart like mine can only take so much."

                "Come or I'm not going." I demanded, arms crossed. He was going to avoid me around lunch if I didn't drag him along today. He wasn't interested in meeting them at all, really.

               The long-nosed boy's bushy eyebrows furrowed and twitch until he sighed with him arms anxiously crossed. "F-fine, but most people don't like me. You've been warned."

               "Nah, your funny. At leas one of them will like you." I smiled thinking if the small raven-haired boy who always seemed ready to welcome people with open arms. Expessically, people who have been away for far to long.

~~~

Zoro pov

              "Oh there's Sanji! OI, SANJI!" Luffy called, causing me to stiffen mid-bite. The last thing I needed was to turn around, but I did none the less.

               "Seriously...?" I whispered as I caught glimpse of Sanji and the guy he was pulling along by the wrist. He looked a little to happy and flustered for my liking. Who was I kidding? I was the one who broke up with Sanji. There was no reason for me to get mad if he was moving on. He deserved happiness, but that didn't mean I had to be happy for him.

                 However, I was glad to see him. He looked great, like always. His sweater wasn't fitted but not to loose. The clothing graced over his slender upper body while his jeans moved with his muscular legs perfectly. I only wished it was windy so that the air could blow his blonde hair aside. Just one glimpse of both his ocean, blue eyes would be enough.

               "Hey guys." He smiled and waved, taking his original seat in-between Luffy and I. My ears grew hot as he sat down that was until a long nosed beat slipped into the barely-there space. I snuck a ice-cold glare at him, causing him to sit up straight in terror before going back to my sandwich.