Chapter 6

It's been three days since Angelo 'interrogated' the man. I couldn't seem to get the images out of my mind. The events replayed in my head over and over again. I didn't understand why would anyone want me. There's nothing special about me.

Feeling myself getting annoyed I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind and made my way out the room.

I decided to play the piano to get my mind off things. As I took a seat on the piano bench, I let my fingers linger over the piano keys. Slowly I begin to push on the notes, playing my piano solo I made up years ago. I closed my eyes letting the music pour out of my fingers. I let myself forget about everything around me. It was just me and my music.

As my finger hit the last key I took a deep breath. Feeling a presence behind me I swirled around in my seat. Angelo is leaning against the door frame watching me with an emotion in his eye that I couldn't read.

"You made that up yourself?" I stared at him before tensely nodding my head. I was surprised he decided to acknowledge me. Usually he wouldn't glance my way.

I've been staying in Angelo's room since his little 'questioning'. He said it's because he wanted to keep an eye on me, but to my confusion he only comes into his room to get dress then leave.

Angelo moved towards me, taking a seat next to me on the piano bench. I watched him confused.

"Teach me." My eyes widened when I realized he was talking about my song. I bit my lip and shifted a little in my seat. The close proximity was making me uncomfortable.

I slowly placed my fingers on the keys and begin playing. I glanced at Angelo from the corner of my eye. He's watching me - not the piano - intensely. I blocked him out and sped up letting the music took over once again. After I hit the last note, I placed my hand on my lap and glanced up at Angelo who is staring at with that emotion in his eyes again.

Angelo placed his fingers on the key and begin playing my song. I am left dumbfounded as he plays fully through without making a single mistake. After he hit the last key he turned to face me. A cocky smirk playing on his lips.

"I'm a fast learner." He says. I just sit there with my mouth hanging open. "Shut your mouth." My mouth automatically shut.

"H-How... You... I-" he cuts me off before I can make myself look like an even bigger fool.

"I hear you play everyday and like I said, I'm a fast learner." He tells me again. I only nod my head and look anywhere but him. To be honest I'm a little afraid by the way he's acting. He didn't say anything to me in 3 days, and now he suddenly wants to learn how to play my song.

Angelo must have read the confusion on my face. "I'm trying to take Alex advise and get to know... Natalia." I listen to his words carefully. He wants to get to know me. Hmmmm.

"Okay let's play 2o questions." If he want to get to know me then what better game to play then 2o questions.

"What the hell is that?" He asked . I stared at him waiting for a indication showing he's joking. When I got none I sigh and ran my fingers through my messy ponytail.

"You ask me a question and I answer it then I ask you a question and you answer it. We both get 20 questions each." I say very slowly. Angelo narrow his eyes at me making me let out a soft chuckle.

"That sounds too long." Angelo said. I rolled my eyes at him "Five questions each."

I sighed at his suggestion but agreed anyway. "Okay I'll go first. Um... what's your favorite color?" I asked.

"Red." he answered. "Yours?" I wasn't sure if I wanted him to know the real answer or not.

"Pink." I answered hesitantly. Angelo mumbled something under his breath. I rolled my eyes knowing he was criticizing my choice in color. "Okay what's your-" Before I could get the rest of my sentence out Angelo cut me off.