Chapter 16

Darkness.

People see it as a peaceful and quiet surrounding. But for me it neither of those. Nothing but darkness filled the room. I don't know how I got here. The last thing I remember is someone grabbing me, then me waking up in this dark smelly room, my hands and legs bound to this hard chair. I struggled to free my hands and legs but stopped when it felt like my wrists and ankles were on fire. I tried yelling for help but had no luck. The fact that I couldn't see anything in the room didn't make it better. I would have thought I was still sleeping if it wasn't for my eyes constantly blinking.

The silence was also beginning to eat me alive. No one has come to check on me since I woke up. So imagine my surprise when the lights flickered on and the door opened. A man with blonde disheveled hair and a small beard walked in. A ugly scar ran from his temple down to his mouth.

When his eyes landed on me he grinned. "Well look who's finally awoke."

I didn't say anything as the man walked closer towards me till he was standing directly in front of me. He crouched down so that we were face to face.

"You sure are a pretty little thing." He said and stroked my cheek. I jerked my head back and glared at him. He gave me an amuse grin and stood back up to his full height.

"Who are you?" I was surprised at how calm I sounded. I mentally gave myself a pat on the back.

The man smiled. "I am the one who brought you here. The names Brad." My glare deepened and I sneered at him.

"Why the hell did you bring me here?" I demanded dangerously low. The man- Brad smile didn't even falter. The amusement on his face was clear as day.

"You'll find out all in good time." Frustration ran through me. Brad - of course - seen this and grinned at me. I wanted so badly to slap it off his face.

"I swear if you don't tell me I'll-"

"You'll what?" Brad taunted. "Let me remind you that you have no idea where you are and is tied to a chair." I frowned knowing he's right.

"What the hell do you want with me!?" I yelled out of frustration and anger. My voice was no longer calm and controlled. Brad continued to grin at me.

"Right now I want you to be quiet and behave like the good girl I know you are." My eyes shot daggers into Brad's head.

Thinking about the situation I'm in, I knew I wasn't going to get out of here easily. I'll be lucky if I ever get out of here.

I don't have a hint to where I am right now. I was afraid but I wasn't going to let him see that. Instead I grinned and gestured for him to come closer with my head. He slowly crouched down to my level but that wasn't close enough. I again gestured for him to come closer which he did. I leaned in so that my lips were next to his ear and whispered ever so slowly.

"Fuck. You." I pulled away and smirked. My smirk fell when I saw his smile widen.

"You would like that, wouldn't you whore?" I glared at him coldly. Without thinking about the consequences I spat in his face. The grin on his face immediately dropped. Brad fiercely wiped the spit off his face.

I was proud that I was actually able to stand up to him. I smiled sweetly. My happiness was short lived when my eyes connected with his cold brown ones. I found myself shaking in fear by the glare he was throwing me.