Capítulo 30

The first touch of Steve's lip on Natasha's, made her sigh involuntarily, he laid his lips over hers so lovingly that all the hairs on her body shivered at the same time.

Does he want me, the way I want him? Or is it just attraction again? Natasha thought, beginning to be reluctant to give herself to him.

N: Stev...

Natasha whispered again, as Steve placed a kiss on her lips, followed by another kiss on her lower lip.

S: Hmm?

Steve questioned, as he turned his body closer to hers and hugged Natasha's waist, making her feel completely at his mercy.

Steve bite lightly Natasha's lower lip.

S: What?

N: I...

Natasha could only sigh and run her nails lightly around Steve's neck.

S: I want you, Natasha. I want you so much.

Natasha opened her eyes and pushed Steve to look at him.

S: Don't say no to me again, please.

N: We...

S: Don't you want me anymore?

N: I don't know.

S: Let me take this doubt out of your head, okay?

Natasha stood still and keeping her body away from Steve, she closed her eyes and when she reopened, Steve was already with his face on her neck.

Dammit! Natasha thought.

Natasha shrugged and craned her neck at least twice, not knowing if she should stop Steve's actions or surrender to him. She couldn't fight what she longed for herself, she stretched her neck to Steve and slid her fingers through Steve's hair, and even being a short hair, she grabbed it tightly, directing him to kiss her neck where she wanted.

Steve put his arms around Natasha's body and lifted her a little from the floor, he placed her on his lap, but Natasha didn't sit down, she remained on her knees, one knee on either side of Steve's body, leaning on him.

Steve slid his hand up on Natasha's back to reach the collar of her suit, he held Natasha's collar tightly, and started to give hickeys on her neck.

Natasha felt that the strength that Steve was using to hold her suit was too much and would eventually tear it down, she lowered her face to catch Steve's lips from her neck and then tried to kiss him in the mouth again. It was a quick kiss, the tongues barely touched and to finish, Natasha gave some pecks on his lips.

N: I only have these clothes here.

Steve looked into Natasha's eyes and didn't seem to understand what she was talking about. Natasha let go of Steve's hair and took her hand up to the zipper of her suit, Steve stopped everything he was doing just to watch Natasha undress.

Natasha slowly slipped the zipper down and Steve seemed to lose a little of his breath at every inch of skin revealed. Natasha slipped the zipper to the end and then removed her utility belt.

Steve looked directly at Natasha's black bra and placed his face between her breasts, Steve bit the middle of her bra and Natasha smiled and pushed his head back.

N: Wait!

Natasha pulled her arms from the suit and shook her head slightly to remove the hair out of her face, then she put her hands behind her back and unbuttoned her bra.